Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Being the huge nerd that I am, I've been watching Tesla's shipping patterns (Tesla Carriers) closely since I ordered. Your SR's assertion lines up with that spreadsheet. There have been ships constantly loading at Pier 80 for most of the last month but that seems to have stopped. There's one more that just went from Portland to Vancouver. I'm guessing that those cars were shipped by train to PDX, and this boatload will be distributed throughout Canada again via train after spending a few days in customs at the dock.

This is all in line with Tesla trying to maximize Q3 deliveries. European folks should see VINs soon, followed by folks in Canada, and the delivery radius will decrease from there throughout September. The east coast US will see VINs in the next week or so followed by us suckers out west.

Hopefully the train shipment to the east coast and the semi for the Midwest goes out the same time next week.

Probably doesn't take 3 weeks to finish a car. Sounds like a generic text for the batch. Where are you located?

I feel you though. I sold my BMW the week I ordered. Now I'm suffering in the wife's car. Sales person assured me 2 weeks, then 3/4 weeks. Then "Sept 9" build

Fresno, CA (about 2 1/2 hours for Fremont delivery site. Fingers crossed for the 9/9 build!! Thanks for sharing!

I think these next four weeks are going to be a mad dash for Tesla to deliver majority of US orders before the quarter ends. Earnings reports to consider and all. Stock price I think will soar if they turn a profit this quarter after hitting production record last quarter. Fingers crossed...

Reactions: Duke846
Starting Week 7, must.. still.. hang... on... to.... hope......

I_want_to_believe080618PF_43c6c4b9-a20b-4a55-afa3-a0dfe7853695_grande.jpg

Somewhere on this forum I stumbled upon a url that you can put in and add your order number to. I'm not very tech savvy but to me out takes you to the coded version of your order page. Then you search the page for estimate delivery and you can find a date range for your expected delivery. Mine said "min month: Oct min year: 2019 max month: dec max year: 2019.

So our looks like mine will be here next quarter/ fiscal year.

I’m getting so desperate I may just buy a dealer demo
Dont!!
Somewhere on this forum I stumbled upon a url that you can put in and add your order number to. I'm not very tech savvy but to me out takes you to the coded version of your order page. Then you search the page for estimate delivery and you can find a date range for your expected delivery. Mine said "min month: Oct min year: 2019 max month: dec max year: 2019.

So our looks like mine will be here next quarter/ fiscal year.
im getting the same on mine. 8/15 order