Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I talked with my sales guy today... confirming all the above. Most prior builds have gone overseas for delivery, they’re starting to build for deliveries here- start shipping east coast and work their way west. Plan to have all orders delivered by end of quarter. They will also be releasing their “demo” test drive cars for order fulfillment as well.

I’m just over 3 weeks now, located close for pickup in Fremont so I’m planning on another 3 weeks from now.

I sent an email looking for an update. Here's the reply -

Tesla Sales Rep said:
Hi GOOCHY ,

I have been been waiting to get word on what was going on before I get back to you . It turns out,we were producing and shipping a ton of Model 3's off to China .Good news is we just stopped today so you should be getting a VIN pretty soon .

I did find a match for your configuration but they have some miles on it and i'm sure you will love your P3 to be brand new!

I do appreciate your patience and I will inform you the moment there is an update!

Couple of truckloads of white model 3's just got dropped off at my local storage lot in Bellevue. There are some Perf cars in the mix.

I usually check service center inventory after they close for the day, since it seems that’s when they update it... hopefully to see some more inventory around the states. I usually, check NY, TX, AZ, and Southern CA lol... been spying

Reactions: Mongenel
I usually check service center inventory after they close for the day, since it seems that’s when they update it... hopefully to see some more inventory around the states. I usually, check NY, TX, AZ, and Southern CA lol... been spying

Yeah, these guys were still unpacking everything and inspecting the cars, none of them are listed in stock that I can see. Probably starting tomorrow.

And if they didn't want spying customers, they shouldn't have put the lot next to all the fast food. :p

Hmmm. I’m sure I’ll regret looking at it but can you send me the link to show how look at the Estimated delivery date range? Thanks

you can just view page source in your tesla account after you click manage on your reservation. Then search for "DeliveryEstimateDate"

This is mine... Still holding out hope I'll get it before the end of the quarter still but expecting it to be in October...
"DeliveryEstimateDate":{"expectedDelivery":"Estimated delivery","minMonth":"Oct.","minYear":"'19","maxMonth":"Dec.","maxYear":"'19"

you can just view page source in your tesla account after you click manage on your reservation. Then search for "DeliveryEstimateDate"

This is mine... Still holding out hope I'll get it before the end of the quarter still but expecting it to be in October...
"DeliveryEstimateDate":{"expectedDelivery":"Estimated delivery","minMonth":"Oct.","minYear":"'19","maxMonth":"Dec.","maxYear":"'19"

For some reason, viewing the source of my manage page yielded nothing; however, if I added my RN number to the end of this particular URL, it did show the minMonth/maxMonth values of Oct/Dec as well: view-source:Tesla SSO – Login