Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After a false alarm earlier, (found a VIN for a 2016 MX-?) our real VIN showed up last night. SA emailed this morning, expect the car to arrive 3/19 in Raleigh, delivery scheduled for 3/21. White/Black, No FSD. Ordered 1/19, so 3/21 will be right at 9 weeks. At order time, they said plan on late March, and be happy if it was mid-March, so pretty spot on.

After a false alarm earlier, (found a VIN for a 2016 MX-?) our real VIN showed up last night. SA emailed this morning, expect the car to arrive 3/19 in Raleigh, delivery scheduled for 3/21. White/Black, No FSD. Ordered 1/19, so 3/21 will be right at 9 weeks. At order time, they said plan on late March, and be happy if it was mid-March, so pretty spot on.

2016 MX-5??
Is that my trade in LOL

I may be joining you for delivery in Raleigh. My VIN just showed up this morning, haven't heard from the SA to schedule delivery yet though. Hoping to schedule for 3/14 or 3/21.

2016 MX-5??
Is that my trade in LOL

No, lol. A Model X VIN 5YJX appeared when I "inspect"-ed the Manage page. Weird, but it got me excited and threw me off.

I may be joining you for delivery in Raleigh. My VIN just showed up this morning, haven't heard from the SA to schedule delivery yet though. Hoping to schedule for 3/14 or 3/21.

Cool, maybe we'll see you there! You can bet I'll be circling that parking lot the 19th and/or 20th! Haha.

1/13 - Ordered White/Black LR Dual Motor with original eta of 7-10 weeks (changed to P3D)
1/24 - Delivery update - 3-7 weeks
2/3 - Sold my Porsche Cayman S in anticipation
2/6 - Deliver update - 3-6 weeks
2/13 - Delivery update - 2-6 weeks
2/24 - Delivery update - 2-5 weeks
3/1 - Changed order to P3D with Performance upgrades
3/5 - Vin appeared in source code
3/7 - Received text for delivery date
3/8 delivery scheduled for 4PM

A bunch of M3P headed towards our buddies in the east!

upload_2020-3-7_14-37-4.png

I picked up my car today!! Showed up 30 minutes early to my appointment and sat waiting with the rest. Got checked in and was able to access the mobile app and see our car. It was nice finally seeing it on the app. Then we were called by each rep to sign paperwork and moved to an orientation. After, we honked our way to our cars and thats it. They were available to help if you need and we werent rushed out of the parking lot. Adaptors/chargers and other online items were available on site for purchase.
The drive is nice and regenerative breaking is something to get used to. Stay safe out there folks!!

Reactions: CheddarChiz
I think once the source vin shows up it means you have a build order and inside of 2 weeks you’ll have a car ready for delivery. Not everyone had the same sequence of events. Take me for example as I never saw the source code until I got the text the morning they told me the car was jn transit.

After informing SA about VIN in source code...SA emailed back that my vehicle is scheduled to arrive Orlando on 3/20. Still no update on Tesla account.