Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got it! MSM, BLK, FSD

Ordered 4/16, picked up 5/4.

It has the spoiler.

Good luck everyone getting yours!

Attachments

• 4DE6B721-47C0-4A22-9509-2F637E1BF295.jpeg
    4DE6B721-47C0-4A22-9509-2F637E1BF295.jpeg
    773.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 809812E1-91EF-46E4-83B0-860761AABE97.jpeg
    809812E1-91EF-46E4-83B0-860761AABE97.jpeg
    748 KB · Views: 80
Yeah but I’d take a red if I could have it tomorrow. And if my wife wasn’t out of town. And if it wasn’t across the country.

Damn it, it’s just that the waiting is killing me! And there’s not even that much more left! ;)

BOOM! It’s done. Picked up at about 5 pm this afternoon after going through it with a decently “fine toothed comb” ;-)

To be honest, the car was almost flawless ... I couple of tiny issues on front/rear bumper (finish), but nothing major ... seriously- I was nitpicking.

But the delivery advisor was cool ... took pics of everything and let me know that he’d follow up with an appt to address ( it really necessary- seriously - they are so small, I’m not even giving it a second thought. I was so paranoid that I’d miss something- but had two different checklists in hand - and all checked out!

The 27 mile ride home ... WOW! I mean, WOW! Did I say, WOW? WOW!

Awesome vehicle.

Got home - finished wiring my14-50 plug, and it’s juicing up at 32 amps :)

And ... it came with badging ... AND the spoiler!

I looked at the build date (driver door) and it said “04/19” ... April? I thought it was a January build given the VIN (237263).

Anyway - very happy with car, though still anxious about the $$ ... but in a few days - I’ll be well adjusted.

Have a great night folks.

BOOM! It’s done. Picked up at about 5 pm this afternoon after going through it with a decently “fine toothed comb” ;-)

To be honest, the car was almost flawless ... I couple of tiny issues on front/rear bumper (finish), but nothing major ... seriously- I was nitpicking.

But the delivery advisor was cool ... took pics of everything and let me know that he’d follow up with an appt to address ( it really necessary- seriously - they are so small, I’m not even giving it a second thought. I was so paranoid that I’d miss something- but had two different checklists in hand - and all checked out!

Awesome vehicle.

I looked at the build date (driver door) and it said “04/19” ... April? I thought it was a January build given the VIN (237263).

Anyway - very happy with car, though still anxious about the $$ ... but in a few days - I’ll be well adjusted.

Wow. Your car was built 7 cars after mine!

Wow. Your car was built 7 cars after mine!

Heh heh. Think that's impressive? According to the spreadsheet, @kickinggas has the VIN after mine! (Though his is black and mine blue, so what happened to making them in batches?)

But then, @schnieds and @fika have the SAME VIN! As do @Bluepill and @Brentonator . There's something sketchy with all those VINs that end in 55.

Unrelated: they posted a number of Performance models to the inventory site quite recently -- yesterday? Day before? Anyway, it looks like they posted about 50 in the areas I checked, and 9 of them seem to have sold by this morning. They're not going to last too long at that rate! Guess we'll see whether they can keep the supply up or not.

Awesome vehicle.

Pic or it didn’t happen

• Funny
Reactions: ammulder