Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, ya'll, I picked her up early today in Fremont. I'm happy to say the vehicle is worth the wait - the power and torque are incredible.

I inspected every inch of the vehicle ... paint was excellent, wheels in good shape, only one slight misalignment where the trunk hits the rear panel - talking about maybe 2mm off, so not a huge detail and not noticeable from distance. Interior was in good shape and I was surprised to find that the car comes with floor mats? Thought it didn't, but maybe premium / performance interior come with them by default?

Thank you all for entertaining and informing me! Update the survey, too, with latest delivery data.
Congrats!

I took the easy way out and grabbed a showroom model. Couldn’t take the agony of waiting anymore. Build date July 2019 so hardware 3.0 approved. Was able to get an $1,100 adjustment for the showroom model and then got a 2k credit for the EOQ “promotion” offer. Once they dangled the 3k off the price couldn’t say no. Delivery scheduled over the weekend.

Reactions: shao_sheen
I took the easy way out and grabbed a showroom model. Couldn’t take the agony of waiting anymore. Build date July 2019 so hardware 3.0 approved. Was able to get an $1,100 adjustment for the showroom model and then got a 2k credit for the EOQ “promotion” offer. Once they dangled the 3k off the price couldn’t say no. Delivery scheduled over

Costa Mesa delivery center?

@cOoTeR so does that mean a home delivery? There’s only two store in AZ right? Tempe and Scottsdale service centers.

When I ordered I had asked a person from the chat box on the ordering page if I could pick up at the Tucson service center. They said I could but when I placed the order it said the only place I could take delivery was Tempe. So I get a little over a 3hr drive to say bye to my trade in and a little over a 3hr drive to get acquainted with the model 3. I really hope there aren't any issues with the car. Going for a 6 1/2 hour drive just to reject delivery of a messed up car would really irritate me.

Reactions: Putttt
I took the easy way out and grabbed a showroom model. Couldn’t take the agony of waiting anymore. Build date July 2019 so hardware 3.0 approved. Was able to get an $1,100 adjustment for the showroom model and then got a 2k credit for the EOQ “promotion” offer. Once they dangled the 3k off the price couldn’t say no. Delivery scheduled over the weekend.
$3k in your pocket plus you don't have the spaceship reverse sound, not a bad decision as long as you still got the options you wanted