Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SA just called me and setup a delivery for Dec 16th for my car. They don't have a vin or anything so it doesn't really mean much other than they are expecting the cars around then (which is what we've all been expecting).

I asked him what the best time to take delivery during the day was to avoid the rush and he said it won't matter because they will likely be doing 10 deliveries an hour all day every day. He also didn't know what FSD was when I mentioned that I added it. I'm bracing for a rough delivery experience.
What state?

Just got of the phone with SA in Dover PA and he said that the performance models will be delivered last 2 weeks of December how ever that doesn’t make any sense because if east cost will get the cars in the last 2 weeks the west cost will never get them.
Yeah that is quite puzzling.
Also contradicts information provided by other SA's in the East Coast area, specifically Devon, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ. Which by now, I am not surprised because I have learned that until the car arrives, apparently no one knows anything accurately! I was told first week of December.

Good thing I am not going anywhere. But this seems very convenient for lots of potential vacation/travel plans. thankfully Tesla has such a reasonable, cooperative delivery policy for those affected...ehhh

Just got of the phone with SA in Dover PA and he said that the performance models will be delivered last 2 weeks of December how ever that doesn’t make any sense because if east cost will get the cars in the last 2 weeks the west cost will never get them.
Figured this would happen. Smh. The LR haven’t even gotten vins yet so we’re definitely last.

your SA is correct
last two weeks of december..

17-19th for the east coast
VINs probably week to 10 days before then

how is any of this a surprise..as soon as the delivery estimates were updated, the Performance were listed as coming later than the SR or LR trims. The estimate is still correct and lands on the last 2 weeks of december.
Also you can look at the spreadsheet and it lines up with last quarter

Reactions: daytonadweller