Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time lurker of the forum! Posting for tracking purposes.

10/07 Order
P3D+ White/Blk no FSD
10/16 Order modified to P3D+ Grey/Blk
No VIN assignment/ No VIN in source
Scheduled to pick up on 12/12 at the Tyson's Corner location in VA

I think you're the first person I've seen here with a VIN who is picking up in Tysons. Sadly I don't have a VIN yet and I'm also picking up in Tysons :-(

So you never got a VIN, but they (called? emailed?) to schedule delivery?

I got a second text earlier this week telling me to finish my profile in 72 hours or risk getting a car in 2019. I reached out to teh market Manager in the Chicago area and he responded today: "Will check on this right now. Some of the applications were stuck in the system.
Will push over to the finance team and follow up shortly."

I don't know what that means but i don't like it one bit. I was trying to not be "that guy" that constantly calls when they likely don't know anything and simply trust in the system. I am hopeful that I have not completely missed the widow of shipments to Chicago since there have been quite a few reporting delivery dates here already. As of now, I have no VIN and ordered on 10/24 Black/black.

If you are on the east coast or central and have seen others getting VINS and delivery dates with similar configurations, call the delivery location and ask them to double check things. I will report back what I hear from the Market Manager Chris as soon as I hear.

See my other thread:
All December Delivery Slots Almost Filled? Tysons Corner-Tyco Road Delivery Center

Reactions: SHERIDANTIMP
Here's another angle of the white on white. It looked awesome.

IMG_20191205_174156.jpg

10/07 Order
P3D+ White/Blk no FSD
10/16 Order modified to P3D+ Grey/Blk
No VIN assignment/ No VIN in source
Scheduled to pick up on 12/12 at the Tyson's Corner location in VA

Just curios when did the P3D and P3D+ option stop. Right now if you order you only have 3 options:
Standard Range Plus. 250mi 140mph 4.3s
Long Range AWD. 322mi. 144mph 4.4sec
Performance 310mi 162mph 3.2sec

seems quite simple anymore.

Saw this on my way home. Can't be that old given wheel color.

Man... No license plate yet. Maybe fell off the truck or something?

Since it appears someone has already done a chrome delete, and since no one has taken delivery of a 2020 performance model with the gray wheels yet (definitely not in CA), I’m going to assume those are just powder coated wheels.

Reactions: Haeffelin and Snake