Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone, just signed up. Ordered Blue/Black P3D+ Oct 14, no VIN. But, I just saw a load of Teslas heading to San Diego. At least 3 P3D+ on the truck.

Wow, just signed up and seems like you're already caught up with all the 897,000 pages here. Ha! Hopefully they stay somewhere in Cali as Roseville (nor cal) seems to have gotten the only performance models atm. Any news is good news.

Speaking of news, anyone see the battle for worst team in the NBA last night? my warriors took the crown in an OT loss to the Knicks =(
Lottery pick here we come!

I figured I wouldnt have much support seeing as the entire rest of the east coast has taken delivery and left this thread..now im stuck here with all you cali folk
I would rather not get a vin until my car is ACTUALLY in transport instead of get a vin and wait around 20 days for delivery. you guys will get vins and start taking delivery before me, ill put money on it.

Wow, just signed up and seems like you're already caught up with all the 897,000 pages here. Ha! Hopefully they stay somewhere in Cali as Roseville (nor cal) seems to have gotten the only performance models atm. Any news is good news.

Speaking of news, anyone see the battle for worst team in the NBA last night? my warriors took the crown in an OT loss to the Knicks =(

It has been hard to watch this year, but I still watch every game (kind of like reading all these post of VINs being assigned but not ours...hahahaha). They have found so many different ways to lose close games.

• Funny
Reactions: Miztawizord
I figured I wouldnt have much support seeing as the entire rest of the east coast has taken delivery and left this thread..now im stuck here with all you cali folk
I would rather not get a vin until my car is ACTUALLY in transport instead of get a vin and wait around 20 days for delivery. you guys will get vins and start taking delivery before me, ill put money on it.
There there... just let it all out... It's gonna be okay, Santa Clause is coming to town and he's going to find out of you've been naughty or nice

• Funny
Reactions: puppers
Totally spoiled for life watching the Dubs play the best team basketball that has ever been played this past 5 years. Very humbling to watch the best go to the worst overnight :(
Oh well, lets hope when we get most the band back together we can start to play Warrior basketball again. Will miss KD but we got Steph, Klay, and Green locked up for life. Let's see what a high lottery pick can do :)

Sorry to derail thread but can't help it when somone brings up the Warriors :D

I am a 10/3 order in the same boat. I wrote something similar that I fully expect most Cali owners to receive their VIN and take delivery before me/us... and my delivery date is scheduled for 12/21. I'll eat my digital words if I'm wrong ;)

Tempers and patience running a little thin around here!

Reactions: AZjohnInCA

I just signed up so I could respond to you!

I have a black/black on order placed 11/16 and have yet to hear anything about it. That accounts for at least one east coaster still waiting. Here's hoping for some news soon for both of us!

I just picked up my Black/black P3D+ and noticed a couple of things amiss:

The frunk is empty without a liner. Is this how it’s suppose to come?
CA05CAAD-86D3-4556-B1E2-0C4687D31812.jpeg

The second issue is the back seat center console is missing a cover:
8E1142A2-7C22-4C08-8E1E-A985579451C6.jpeg

I wanted to see if anyone else had these issues before calling Tesla.

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: Nrazar and sslack18
I just picked up my Black/black P3D+ and noticed a couple of things amiss:

The frunk is empty without a liner. Is this how it’s suppose to come?
View attachment 487493

The second issue is the back seat center console is missing a cover:
View attachment 487494

I wanted to see if anyone else had these issues before calling Tesla.
The frunk liner/carpet is a know missing item on recent deliveries. As for the cover I don’t know about that one.

Right there with ya

I’ll play too... I’ve usually had some type of sports car, but went the EV route a couple years ago and picked up an eGolf. I absolutely love the eGolf, but I’m looking forward to 0-60 times shorter than 11 sec and getting back to a few track days a year.

Finally getting my balls back!

Can we get some VINs in CA, please?!

I have an eGolf for a commuter as well that I’m trading in. I’m looking forward to not having range anxiety, proper heating (not just seat warmers), faster and quicker, and also the nicer looking P3D+. Love the Apple CarPlay tho and I’ll miss that.

Reactions: MTBhauler