Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Deliveries happening a lot this week it looks like. Inventory was almost nothing in Ontario Canada last few months. Now all of a sudden this week, there is 2 performance models available...what’s worst is one of them is my exact design! Part of me wants to call and grab it since mine isn’t set for delivery until Dec 21st...patience! Hahaha

Reactions: Type 5
Took delivery this morning. My panel gaps are really good - incredibly symmetrical. Zero complaints. No scratches. No paint issues. Went through an 80 point delivery checklist and everything seems to be pretty flawless. I couldn't be happier with the vehicle. I've been driving and smiling ALL day long. It's been a blast hanging with you dudes! I'll still be around!
Congratulations. I remember a long time ago when you said you got a vin shortly after placing an order. Feels like ages ago. /sarcasm

Uhhhh, that seems extraordinarily high, even for CA. Rocklin DC did say they will be getting about 5-7 truck loads each day starting Sunday for the rest of the year though. Came from a delivery manager at that center.
*Ludrious Delivery Speed* ... ? lol.. idk, just give me my damn car already. I want to go on the first road trip before Christmas.

Wonder if you could fly out to West Palm for a nice couple days at the beach, pickup the car, and roadtrip it back. For those that might miss out on the $1,875 tax credit, it would probably cost you net zero and you'd get a vacation out of it.
Haha I would honestly consider this if I didn't have a (later than I'd hoped) delivery appt scheduled already