Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's up everyone? Checking in from Utah. I ordered a white/white P3D+ on 11/21 and I have to confess that my life has become a pathetic mix of refreshing this forum for any news and constantly checking the source on my config for a VIN.

Congrats to everyone that has got that call and I mourn with those of you still waiting.
I’m with you! I ordered Gray/White M3P 10/24, UTAH delivery...no vin or word. Good luck to both of us...

You can block your vin, but can you please take a screen shot of what it looks like when you get your VIN? This whole VIN/ source code thing is clouded in such mystery and prestige...
You can use this chrome extension Tesla VIN finder

each time you refresh the page it will check for your VIN and you can click the Tesla logo next to your address bar to see if you have a VIN

Just trying to help everyone out (In TEXAS especially)

I applied for my loan before knowing my VIN just to get things started
GEFCU in Austin gives .25% off if you do automatic ACH transfers from your bank account.
Now I'm at 2.85% for 72 months.

As soon as I got a VIN (on 12/10, Ordered 11/6) - I rushed to coordinate with GEFCU and got the loan approved and paid off the balance, and updated my insurance.

My delivery date went from 12/26 to potentially this weekend just because all the paperwork was done. Car is already in Albuquerque and will be here by end of tomorrow.

Sorry for those who haven't gotten VINs yet... Good luck!!

(Disclaimer: sorry to those waiting, especially CA)

Carrier arrived early to Cherry Hill. Was scheduled for pick up next Tuesday! Said they could inspect and wash the car for this evening!
Ummm....yeah!

just picked up. Overall, white paint looks excellent. Had a minor misalignment with rear passenger door (popped out a little when closed) that was fixed immediately. Has a small rear quarter panel narrowing with C from what looks like a small “nipple” in the end. Not an alignment issue really. It was marked down and pictured. They prefer it to be addressed by a body shop which probably needs to bang it down 1-2 Millimeter

process was seamless. Very friendly. Very helpful. Interior is beautiful. (Geez that piano black gets messy quick!). Woah it was a wait with headaches but it’s here. White on white with new rims is a beauty!

hope everyone is happy soon!

(Disclaimer: sorry to those waiting, especially CA)

Carrier arrived early to Cherry Hill. Was scheduled for pick up next Tuesday! Said they could inspect and wash the car for this evening!
Ummm....yeah!

just picked up. Overall, white paint looks excellent. Had a minor misalignment with rear passenger door (popped out a little when closed) that was fixed immediately. Has a small rear quarter panel narrowing with C from what looks like a small “nipple” in the end. Not an alignment issue really. It was marked down and pictured. They prefer it to be addressed by a body shop which probably needs to bang it down 1-2 Millimeter

process was seamless. Very friendly. Very helpful. Interior is beautiful. (Geez that piano black gets messy quick!). Woah it was a wait with headaches but it’s here. White on white with new rims is a beauty!

hope everyone is happy soon!
Hoping mine comes into Devon sooner than expected now:)

Reactions: Type 5
Just trying to help everyone out (In TEXAS especially)

I applied for my loan before knowing my VIN just to get things started
GEFCU in Austin gives .25% off if you do automatic ACH transfers from your bank account.
Now I'm at 2.85% for 72 months.

As soon as I got a VIN (on 12/10, Ordered 11/6) - I rushed to coordinate with GEFCU and got the loan approved and paid off the balance, and updated my insurance.

My delivery date went from 12/26 to potentially this weekend just because all the paperwork was done. Car is already in Albuquerque and will be here by end of tomorrow.

Sorry for those who haven't gotten VINs yet... Good luck!!
when you say the car is in Albuquerque, did they mention if it was on a train or a truck?
last I hear my car was waiting for a train in CA, im wondering if these trains are on the move yet or what..

Since we're all waiting, anyone have plans for their P3D in regards to 'performance' ? I guess aesthetics too...

I'm in between some ohlins dfv coils and the MPP ones. Probably chrome delete wtih a 30% tint and ceramic coating as well.

White/Black is the color on mine. Really love how the blue pops with the dark wheels imo.