Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do something like this: https://appletoolbox.com/how-to-view-webpage-html-source-codes-on-ipad-iphone-no-app-required/ Then just click the bookmark while you're on the Tesla account page and then find in page (click share button, scroll down to find in page, and type in 5YJ). Try to mask your sobs while it comes up empty for the hundredth time that day.

What are the chances they'll made extra inventory that I could grab up in January? It seems insane that I would get punished for leaving for the holidays, after my estimated delivery window, by having another 3 months tacked onto my wait.

Not even a Boomer and that is all Greek to me. Thought I was techy until 2 minutes ago.

Ok boomer

Kidding! Me either

456FD441-DE27-41A4-99FC-0F2F41EAB32C.gif

That's awesome! Congrats!!! I was originally scheduled for the 23rd; but now that i've completed the insurance and financing, I'm hoping that they'll be able to deliver earlier...
I was actually pretty shocked. They called me last Thursday and said my car was in Albuquerque and would arrive by Saturday with delivery Tuesday - Thursday. I updated my insurance ASAP. L Tonight they called me and said they were practically done with inspection and it’ll be ready for pickup tomorrow!

Not even a Boomer and that is all Greek to me. Thought I was techy until 2 minutes ago.

Phew......thanks man now I don’t feel quite so tech ignorant.

Maybe node and telegram is easier to setup than robot and push?

Cyw00d/teslavinfinder

In the end, something will need to be installed on your computer in order to automate the script. Nodejs, python, robot framework, and typescript are the languages/frameworks that I have seen working implementations for this specific functionality.

If you want a very simple notification from your browser then you may be able to use an extension. Here are two example extensions that may be able to notify you, but I have not reviewed their code and do not know if they are safe to use.

Reactions: skydreamerjae