Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery tonight:) PA

Everything went smooth and the car was perfect. However, I thought the service centers had 14-50 adapters but were all sold out so I’m stuck on using a normal outlet now. Anyone know a fast way to get one?

Attachments

• 8A017C80-13C0-4155-B985-1AD24FF11110.jpeg
    8A017C80-13C0-4155-B985-1AD24FF11110.jpeg
    512.9 KB · Views: 83
Weird thing is that Tesla.com shows 10 model 3 performance vehicle in Available Inventory at Marina Del Rey and Costa Mesa that are the exact configuration that I ordered, yet I still have no VIN or delivery date. I’m wondering if they post these for the vehicles that they are receiving just in case people cancel their order? I’m guessing these will be assigned to orders waiting soon.

• Informative
Reactions: Punjabi510
Weird thing is that Tesla.com shows 10 model 3 performance vehicle in Available Inventory at Marina Del Rey and Costa Mesa that are the exact configuration that I ordered, yet I still have no VIN or delivery date. I’m wondering if they post these for the vehicles that they are receiving just in case people cancel their order? I’m guessing these will be assigned to orders waiting soon.
Spoke to my SA today and he said those cars are all preproduction and will come after ours with orders in.

Reactions: M3tl
Spoke to my SA today and he said those cars are all preproduction and will come after ours with orders in.

Correct. My VIN I just got, 64XXXX is before the VINs I'm seeing online 650XXX. Delivery team reached out to me per my request and confirmed this. I asked about switching to inventory vehicles to speed up delivery but they said to just hold on, and thank goodness I did.

Reactions: sslack18