Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: SHERIDANTIMP
All right, so got a delivery date this weekend of the 26th at 930am at Burbank. Today found out my credit union will not send ACH funds to Tesla and the bank check will take 1-3 business days to get there. Fat chance of that happening with Christmas two days away. Oh and they wont cut the check until they have a VIN, which i didnt have. Lol. So decided to finance with Tesla. They had me approved at the same rate as my credit union in 10 mins. Then my VIN dropped on my order page, not in the source code but for reals!!!! So everything is lining up nicely.
Oct 5th order date
White/black
No FSD

All right, so got a delivery date this weekend of the 26th at 930am at Burbank. Today found out my credit union will not send ACH funds to Tesla and the bank check will take 1-3 business days to get there. Fat chance of that happening with Christmas two days away. Oh and they wont cut the check until they have a VIN, which i didnt have. Lol. So decided to finance with Tesla. They had me approved at the same rate as my credit union in 10 mins. Then my VIN dropped on my order page, not in the source code but for reals!!!! So everything is lining up nicely.
Oct 5th order date
White/black
No FSD

what was the procedure to switch to Telsa financing ? I might have to do it too

Oct 5th order date
White/black
No FSD

Congrats! My credit union won't fund electronically either but they will overnight a check. Based on their experience with Tesla, they've assured me that it won't cause an issue at delivery.

Reactions: sslack18
Got a text to schedule and that my vehicle is in transit. But the only dates available are when I'm out of town. Gonna give the DC a call and hope to work something out.
Same here! I was told by a woman on the Tesla chat to contact them back via the delivery schedule text. They haven't responded. No reply from SA. Seems like everyone is losing patience on their end too. Yikes! Hope I can push the pickup!!

Finally got my delivery text!!

Order Date: 11/10 (Glendale)
MSM P3D with FSD and Black Interior
Vin in code 12/22
Text for delivery date: 12/23
Pickup TBD Burbank

The dates offered aren't going to work unless I fly back in the middle of holiday travel. Reached out to reschedule but haven't heard back yet! Crossing my fingers!

Hope everyone else is having some good luck too!

Uuuuuuuuuuugh

09927863-4A72-4AA1-A698-897321D1D82E.gif