Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check the page today and...

C5AEEDD8-CC60-4291-AC4A-47B1B95F3024.jpeg

So I called Tesla and they set my delivery date for Thursday from 2-4pm (home delivery). I was hoping to get it before Christmas :(

I'm gonna call them again tomorrow morning to see if they can squeeze me in tomorrow.

Good luck!! I'd say you have a good chance if you're in the Bay as Tesla is using home deliveries to increase delivery output for people near the DC. My guess is they are saving us for last since they have more options for delivery. Don't give up hope!!

Just talked to a SA, and she said my delivery date is TENTATIVE, as I have no VIN yet. I’m guessing I won’t get the car tomorrow at 1230 then : /

She did confirm late 2020 Model 3s will be available with the 100kWh battery pack and luda

I kid

That's a joke right "I kid". I wonder if we will get the option to upgrade our battery packs to 100 kWh like the P90D S & X owners did a few years ago when the 100 kWh packs came out.

At what point will it be confirmed ? Are you suppose to show up to the delivery ?

Such a confusing process

Who knows??? I have an appointment. EXACTLY.... At what point will someone call me to confirm or cancel??? My contact at Provident Credit Union isn’t calling me back either. Beyond irritated....

That's a joke right "I kid". I wonder if we will get the option to upgrade our battery packs to 100 kWh like the P90D S & X owners did a few years ago when the 100 kWh packs came out.

I don’t think it can be achieved with a simple battery swap; other hardware (inverter, motors) would need to upgraded as well

Ordered 10/28
Costa Mesa
VIN in Source 12/22
Confirmed pickup on 12/23 for 12/28 (because I'm out of town the 27th, the first available)

Pulling for everyone who hasn't gotten a VIN/delivery text! Maybe I'll see some of you Saturday afternoon :D

Last edited:
Reactions: sslack18
I just called the DC. He was able to tell me that my car is currently in Bakersfield and on the way to the DC. "Depending on the driver", it may arrive tomorrow or Wednesday. Right now I have an appointment for the 26th, but I'm going to call again tomorrow to see if I can get it earlier.

FWIW, I never got a text to schedule the delivery appointment...