Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a heads up to those waiting on their MVPA, I had a little bit of a hiccup today:

I received my MVPA yesterday. As you all may know, Tesla guesses some of the figures and adjusts them to more accurate numbers as time goes on. On my particular situation, they initially asked for the financed amount from my lending institution, and I provided it. In the intervening weeks, the numbers they estimated that I needed to pay got lowered by $975. So, in my MVPA, it showed my original finance amount and then showed that I had a credit of $975 listed as a down-payment. This "over-payed" loan and "down-payment" cancelled each other out and kept the amount I owe Tesla correct and unchanged on the MVPA.

However, my bank didn't know what to do with the imaginary loan payment and imaginary down-payment, even though the bottom line was correct. The figures being on the MVPA broke their system.

I called the local Tesla dealer and ask for an updated MVPA, which the SA promptly requested as a high priority and the MVPA got updated on my account page within a few minutes. Once I got the corrected MVPA, I was able to get my loan funded on the spot and I am now ready to pick up my Model 3 as soon as they are willing to give it to me!

MASSIVE Kudos to the Bellevue, WA Tesla staff for hustling to get it done, while I was still actively in the bank.

Reactions: 1100MCM and Gize
As a heads up to those waiting on their MVPA, I had a little bit of a hiccup today:

I received my MVPA yesterday. As you all may know, Tesla guesses some of the figures and adjusts them to more accurate numbers as time goes on. On my particular situation, they initially asked for the financed amount from my lending institution, and I provided it. In the intervening weeks, the numbers they estimated that I needed to pay got lowered by $975. So, in my MVPA, it showed my original finance amount and then showed that I had a credit of $975 listed as a down-payment. This "over-payed" loan and "down-payment" cancelled each other out and kept the amount I owe Tesla correct and unchanged on the MVPA.

However, my bank didn't know what to do with the imaginary loan payment and imaginary down-payment, even though the bottom line was correct. The figures being on the MVPA broke their system.

I called the local Tesla dealer and ask for an updated MVPA, which the SA promptly requested as a high priority and the MVPA got updated on my account page within a few minutes. Once I got the corrected MVPA, I was able to get my loan funded on the spot and I am now ready to pick up my Model 3 as soon as they are willing to give it to me!

MASSIVE Kudos to the Bellevue, WA Tesla staff for hustling to get it done, while I was still actively in the bank.
Same exact situation here. I emailed my SA today after seeing the MVPA appear today with the wrong amounts under amount financed and down payment. In the end it is the same amount so I figured I’d check with the bank. In my case the bank didn’t care since the net amount they will be paying Tesla on my behalf will be the same. Either way, whether Tesla updates the MVPA or not I should be covered.

1/13 - Ordered White/Black LR Dual Motor with original eta of 7-10 weeks (changed to P3D)
1/24 - Delivery update - 3-7 weeks
2/3 - Sold my Porsche Cayman S in anticipation
2/6 - Deliver update - 3-6 weeks
2/13 - Delivery update - 2-6 weeks
2/24 - Delivery update - 2-5 weeks
3/1 - Changed order to P3D with Performance upgrades
3/2 - twiddling my thumbs waiting and a little upset I sold my Cayman a month earlier than I needed to.

Hi All!
I just ordered a M3P
I spent 3 months deliberating on the MXP or M3P but I just could not stretch to the X (it would have been nice as two young children) but the 3p is faster than my current car by some way (2016 Audi RS3) and it so damn cool.

Then i spent ages debating between red and white...saw a red one for sale on autotrader and it looked amazing but i went for white.
White interior too.
I completed all the documents and finance on the account so hoping for faster than May (there are some of my spec in existing inventory).
Unfortunately i forgot to use a referral link which i am peeved about but all in all VERY excited!!!

Hello to everyone! I am new to the forum and I have few questions. I am from Greece though I ordered a model 3 in Germany, Munich. The reason is that there is no Tesla store in Greece yet, although it scheduled to be one in 2019. (There is an R 'n' D center for the batteries in Athens.) I ordered the model 3 on 15th January with an estimated delivery in March (It was mentioned on the design section of the order). I have no news yet for a precise delivery date and I contacted Tesla in Munich via phone in mid February. They told me again in March but no news of delivery date or VIN. Any suggestions what to do next?

Hello to everyone! I am new to the forum and I have few questions. I am from Greece though I ordered a model 3 in Germany, Munich. The reason is that there is no Tesla store in Greece yet, although it scheduled to be one in 2019. (There is an R 'n' D center for the batteries in Athens.) I ordered the model 3 on 15th January with an estimated delivery in March (It was mentioned on the design section of the order). I have no news yet for a precise delivery date and I contacted Tesla in Munich via phone in mid February. They told me again in March but no news of delivery date or VIN. Any suggestions what to do next?
Sweet, I ordered a day before you in Vegas, mine is Black/Black. No VIN today but good things come to those who wait :)

Let me know when your SA contacts you, interested to see if they are responsive or if we need to call them!
I’m in Vegas also. Ordered white white int P3 on 2/6. Just waiting. Good luck on yours.

Reactions: ofcorona and Jbuckz