Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New guy here.

26/FEB/2020 Ordered and entered DL, Payment/Insurance info immediately, Next steps state "we are drafting your purchase contract..."
27/FEB/2020 Received "welcome to Tesla" text message

Original ETA said 3-5 weeks ARO.
If I "build" one today on the website it says 2-4 weeks ARO...perhaps it really will be ready by the end of Q1?

Spec is: Model 3 performance White exterior, Black interior with performance upgrade pack, no "full self driving".

Hurry up and wait!

Reactions: ofcorona
My SA reached out to me and said he expects my car to be ready to pickup the 4th week of March (22-28) :(

I told him I'm traveling on the 29th for a week so I hope they have it ready at the beginning of the week.

Ordered on 1/16 White/white planning to pickup in Fremont so this will be the 10th week of my 8-10 week original estimate

At least this'll keep me from constantly checking for a VIN 50 times a day.

My SA reached out to me and said he expects my car to be ready to pickup the 4th week of March (22-28) :(

I told him I'm traveling on the 29th for a week so I hope they have it ready at the beginning of the week.

Ordered on 1/16 White/white planning to pickup in Fremont so this will be the 10th week of my 8-10 week original estimate

At least this'll keep me from constantly checking for a VIN 50 times a day.

Yikes. I hope that is sooner. We have the config.

New guy here.

26/FEB/2020 Ordered and entered DL, Payment/Insurance info immediately, Next steps state "we are drafting your purchase contract..."
27/FEB/2020 Received "welcome to Tesla" text message

Original ETA said 3-5 weeks ARO.
If I "build" one today on the website it says 2-4 weeks ARO...perhaps it really will be ready by the end of Q1?

Spec is: Model 3 performance White exterior, Black interior with performance upgrade pack, no "full self driving".

Hurry up and wait!

Well, it's my lucky day, caught a demo car available in Seattle with 711 miles on it, and snatched it today.

No more waiting, and the only difference was Blue instead of White paint, and saved a couple thousand $$.

Picking up tomorrow if all goes well.

Well, it's my lucky day, caught a demo car available in Seattle with 711 miles on it, and snatched it today.

No more waiting, and the only difference was Blue instead of White paint, and saved a couple thousand $$.

Picking up tomorrow if all goes well.

Whaat? That's crazy! I assume it is cheaper because of the miles? Blue paint is $1k more, right?

Also how much did they reduce in price if you don't mind me asking?