Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That happened quickly. I went from VIN yesterday around 8 am to a "schedule your delivery" text today. I had to pick March 14 at Buena Park, CA, but that works out for us anyway.

2/13 order->3/10 VIN in source->3/11 schedule delivery->3/14 delivery

Performance with PUP, Blue, white interior, autopilot only

Nice!!! I hope I get the delivery text soon :/ I hope my vehicle is with your hauler.

So I called the DC, and she told me my car is built and waiting to be loaded on a transit truck. This is why I still have not get a text to schedule my delivery. Then she also told me , if it does ship out today, it won't be at Burbank DC the next day because it makes stops before heading there. So I am looking at Thursday or Friday delivery day to be safe!
That's awesome, congrats! I just scheduled my delivery for 3/26 10am!!!! now to install my home charger!

Reactions: ofcorona
That happened quickly. I went from VIN yesterday around 8 am to a "schedule your delivery" text today. I had to pick March 14 at Buena Park, CA, but that works out for us anyway.

2/13 order->3/10 VIN in source->3/11 schedule delivery->3/14 delivery

Performance with PUP, Blue, white interior, autopilot only

Other than FSD that's exactly what my order is, so fingers crossed I'll be getting assigned a VIN soon too!

Reactions: ofcorona
I guess I am no longer welcome on this thread.....since I am no longer stuck in the waiting room!!!!! For those concerned about the quality of the build, let me just say that I spent 45 minutes going over the car in detail and I could not find anything wrong. It was perfect. Dropped it off for PPF and tint.....so I am already missing it.....

Attachments

• M3.jpg
    M3.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 70
I guess I am no longer welcome on this thread.....since I am no longer stuck in the waiting room!!!!! For those concerned about the quality of the build, let me just say that I spent 45 minutes going over the car in detail and I could not find anything wrong. It was perfect. Dropped it off for PPF and tint.....so I am already missing it.....

Congrats!! Nice looking photo!! Enjoy !! Ill be out of this room soon !

Wow. I am so happy I chose red :) looks great!

Is it just me or does that red look a lot better (and a bit hotter) than in years past? Did they change it for 2020?

Reactions: Okninja