Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got an email from my service advisor letting me know that my VIN is in! I ordered model 3 performance white/white on 8/3 with estimated 4-8 week delivery quoted. He said to expect delivery around the second week of September and that he would let me know if it comes earlier.
That's great! I ordered on 8/8 so hopefully I am not too far from getting my vin either!

Just got an email from my service advisor letting me know that my VIN is in! I ordered model 3 performance white/white on 8/3 with estimated 4-8 week delivery quoted. He said to expect delivery around the second week of September and that he would let me know if it comes earlier.

Congrats to You!!!

i ordered White/White M3P No FSD on 08/03 in NJ and still have got no updates either from my SA or Tesla online. always the same useless answers. no ETA, No Vin. nada.

another PA guy here waiting on my M3P white/black. got the text but nothing else yet. also planning on pick up at Devon. I test drove a white M3P at KOP to Devon and back. knew I had to have it after that!
Another PA guy here. I placed an order on 8/4 at Tesla Owings Mills (I’m in southern central PA). No updates at all. I was randomly looking at the Tesla site and accidentally clicked on existing inventory on 8/19 at around 6am (I work overnight). Well wouldn’t you know, a red M3P popped up in my area. Needless to say I ordered it. I have a scheduled delivery of 9/2 at Tesla in Devon. Still not MVPA or VIN, but I was able to secure my financing with the info already in my Tesla account. I’m hoping the delivery date is accurate. I don’t want to wait anymore!

Reactions: ropogigio724
Another PA guy here. I placed an order on 8/4 at Tesla Owings Mills (I’m in southern central PA). No updates at all. I was randomly looking at the Tesla site and accidentally clicked on existing inventory on 8/19 at around 6am (I work overnight). Well wouldn’t you know, a red M3P popped up in my area. Needless to say I ordered it. I have a scheduled delivery of 9/2 at Tesla in Devon. Still not MVPA or VIN, but I was able to secure my financing with the info already in my Tesla account. I’m hoping the delivery date is accurate. I don’t want to wait anymore!
What was the configuration? That’s really lucky. I have been looking but not even one in inventory in any trim level show up in my area. Also congrats!

Congrats to You!!!

i ordered White/White M3P No FSD on 08/03 in NJ and still have got no updates either from my SA or Tesla online. always the same useless answers. no ETA, No Vin. nada.

Finally got a VIN late last night! i noticed that my main account page looked a little different... telling me to pay off my remaining balance...etc., so i IM'd Tesla and they said a VIN is assigned!.

Reactions: ropogigio724
M3P white, black interior, no FSD to NJ.

Ordered on 8/11 (3-7 week estimate), received 1-4 week estimate text message on 8/19, received VIN text message on 8/27 (today) and am currently awaiting the text to schedule delivery! SA says it takes 12-14 days to get to the dealership here so hopefully not much longer.

Any idea how long it takes between arriving at the dealership and becoming ready for delivery? I know it has only been just over two weeks since I ordered but I am incredibly impatient!