Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car was delivered to my apartment today! A sales associate drove it from the delivery center with a follow car. He had gloves on and the other SA gave me disinfection wipes to wipe down the inside. Car had no visible issues that I saw, it was detailed nicely and the paperwork was inside the vehicle for me to sign. Overall very happy with the experience and the car is truly amazing! Good luck to everyone else waiting, your time will soon come!
Good choice! :D

Reactions: lUtriaNt
picked up today at costa mesa. all cars being picked up were outside. none inside. car is free of knicks, scratches, panel inconsistencies, etc. love the new car smell.

i had about 50 ish miles from there to here in LA so i drove a little "spiritedly" back up the 405. :p

went to a burbank mall structure to charge just to see how that goes (car was full when i got it but again the "italian tune up" driving i was doing.. :) ) and it was cool to see it work. the parking structure was closed except for the tesla chargers. there were 8 or so cars up there chillin'. i think i paid 11 dollars and it took 30 minutes to fill up to 90% from 133 miles i had when i started. on my 2012 qx56 (which weighs only 2K more pounds than the model 3 i have - thats fascinating to me) a full tank of petrol would cost $80 ish dollars -- a WEEK (11 MPG :p)

i used the brake pedal once because a car in front of me decided to change their mind and get in my lane at the last minute. other than that , and even on the 405, i didnt touch the brake at all, and on the exit ramp it just stopped on its own. no learning curve on the regen braking.

lovely automobile.

Reactions: Dougiefreshlv
White/White Performance w/o FSD. Ordered 7/5 in MA with a 8-12 estimated delivery. Received an automated text on 8/10 stating 3-6 weeks left. Still checking for a VIN way too much.
lol I know the feeling, just keep a tab open with my order up and refresh every so often lol. I've gone insane. Never been like this for car before, reminds me of when it was exciting to pre order an iPhone lol

Ordered performance white/white, no FSD, on 8/3 with projected 4-8 week wait time to east coast / PA. Received text on 8/10 saying expected wait time is 3-6 weeks from that day. I'll follow-up when I hear more!
I'm in PA too! Red/white w/FSD ordered 8/8 with delivery expected 3-7wks. Got text on Wed saying 2-5wks from that day. Would be cool to meet at Tesla Devon lol