Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doesn’t look like I have auto-dim side mirrors. Don’t know production date, but it’s sometime in late Aug. Black interior and no FSD here, wonder what the magical order is to get them?

black interior and no FSD for me also and no auto dim side mirrors but my rear view is. I might contact the SA just to see what the reason is if they know.

3F868C71-BDA6-41EF-BA30-E202182E87ED.png

Hoping this means everything is on schedule for the Tuesday morning

I was scheduled for delivery today, but ended up rejecting it. Service center was extremely helpful and understanding, but obviously I’m disappointed. Front tire had been curbed to the point the tire was sliced open and there was yellow paint ground into the rim. There was also a white scuff on front panel and a rear window with small abrasions. Extremely hard to walk away from but glad I did.

Round 2 tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck!

Anyone else have issues with door/trunk gaps? My front passenger door and trunk on the passenger side are way off. The door closes fine but the bottom sticks out noticeably. And the passenger side of the trunk near the rear pillar doesn't line up. Should be an easy fix to get them aligned properly hopefully. I have an appointment at the service center next week. Just sucks I gotta waste my time to have a new car fixed.

• Informative
Reactions: ropogigio724
Anyone else have issues with door/trunk gaps? My front passenger door and trunk on the passenger side are way off. The door closes fine but the bottom sticks out noticeably. And the passenger side of the trunk near the rear pillar doesn't line up. Should be an easy fix to get them aligned properly hopefully. I have an appointment at the service center next week. Just sucks I gotta waste my time to have a new car fixed.
Damn that sucks but it’s only alignment issues which are easy to adjust , good thing it’s not anything real major! I have not noticed any issues so far on mine.

Reactions: bdub85