Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got home, no complaints... car looks great... I can confirm auto-dimming side view mirrors. I did order the white interior, not sure if that is part of it or not, some people have suspected that is part of it. I'll post some pics later. Appreciate all the positive support on this thread! Hope everyone else had a great day too!

Reactions: ropogigio724
Just got home, no complaints... car looks great... I can confirm auto-dimming side view mirrors. I did order the white interior, not sure if that is part of it or not, some people have suspected that is part of it. I'll post some pics later. Appreciate all the positive support on this thread! Hope everyone else had a great day too!

Congrats!

I wonder if my car even has the wiring for the auto-dimming side mirrors.... not holding my breath for it.

Reactions: michaeljay
Just picked up my M3P. no real issues. minor shallow scratch on rear bumper behind rear wheel. spoiler lifting a tad, but nothing worth messing with. I do have the auto dimming side mirrors.

Forgot to mention. Black interior no FSD

Last edited:
Reactions: ropogigio724

Congrats!

I wonder if my car even has the wiring for the auto-dimming side mirrors.... not holding my breath for it.

Just picked up my M3P. no real issues. minor shallow scratch on rear bumper behind rear wheel. spoiler lifting a tad, but nothing worth messing with. I do have the auto dimming side mirrors.

Forgot to mention. Black interior no FSD

Congrats!

Same configuration as me.......and that blows that theory out of the water. Not linked to white interior.

Second delivery was such a better experience! Car was in great shape. Had one minor issue with one of the suction cup marks from assembly, but they were able to buff it out. Everything else a was in great shape.

I do have the auto dimming mirrors but black interior FWIW.

mom starting to think it’s a production line change back to auto dimming side mirrors. Mine was built this month on 9/2 so wondering if it was built a after august or something?

Capture2.JPG
I finally put an order in for a White/White M3P. I am currently on my last military deployment and soon to retire. I should be home for Xmas and my Bday so I plan on deferring until then. This will be a Xmas/Bday/Deployment present to myself. You only live once. Just hoping it comes with blacked out trim from the factory by then. Super excited.

View attachment 592200 I finally put an order in for a White/White M3P. I am currently on my last military deployment and soon to retire. I should be home for Xmas and my Bday so I plan on deferring until then. This will be a Xmas/Bday/Deployment present to myself. You only live once. Just hoping it comes with blacked out trim from the factory by then. Super excited.
Congrats! I just got mine on Saturday and loving every minute of it!

I was scheduled for delivery today, but ended up rejecting it. Service center was extremely helpful and understanding, but obviously I’m disappointed. Front tire had been curbed to the point the tire was sliced open and there was yellow paint ground into the rim. There was also a white scuff on front panel and a rear window with small abrasions. Extremely hard to walk away from but glad I did.
I've got delivery next week, this is my 3rd and final chance with ''Tesla''.I have a performance model turning up.

I made it clear if it's not up to par with what I expect ill be 100% rejecting the car, I've warned them.

I've got delivery next week, this is my 3rd and final chance with ''Tesla''.I have a performance model turning up.

I made it clear if it's not up to par with what I expect ill be 100% rejecting the car, I've warned them.

Hope third time’s the charm for you! My second delivery went very well, and the car is absolutely awesome. What were the issues with the first two?

Meant to post these earlier this week. Thanks for all the support. Best of luck to all those waiting!

Attachments

• 6871D0B0-4023-44FB-B6B9-B01A262B2444.jpeg
    6871D0B0-4023-44FB-B6B9-B01A262B2444.jpeg
    854.9 KB · Views: 96
  • AF64810E-18CF-4676-8141-B0F0092DD802.jpeg
    AF64810E-18CF-4676-8141-B0F0092DD802.jpeg
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 97
  • 1B69BFA4-67B0-4B66-9864-08D6E2A7D33E.jpeg
    1B69BFA4-67B0-4B66-9864-08D6E2A7D33E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 93
  • 550AFD61-8DA2-48BF-9BA3-BAE4F73F8A7E.jpeg
    550AFD61-8DA2-48BF-9BA3-BAE4F73F8A7E.jpeg
    761.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 6471F199-0432-4F90-A4E0-158C0DF4DA22.jpeg
    6471F199-0432-4F90-A4E0-158C0DF4DA22.jpeg
    391 KB · Views: 91
Hope third time’s the charm for you! My second delivery went very well, and the car is absolutely awesome. What were the issues with the first two?
My Model s had the rear motor fail around 20,000klm, multiple paint issues, body issues.

Model 3sr+ had many issues mainly just cosmetic, had basically the from half repainted, leaking roof, but the real issue was no loan cars.

I really hope I'm not going to be laughing at myself that I've been done the 3rd time.

Hi, recent owners with auto dimming mirrors, can you check and see when it dims, is it a blueish-tint, or is it now a black-tint?

Example of blue-ish tint from Google images:
Auto-Dimming-Side-Mirror-Tesla-Model-3.jpg

EPC showed briefly yesterday an EC - BLACK mirror config. Wondering if that is related to this new resurgence of dimming mirrors.

upload_2020-10-1_13-20-58-png.594235