Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

pete8314's Key Fob Cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All added. The next re-stock will be sufficient to fulfill any of the color combo's being requested, so I'm not too concerned about the color requirements at this stage, but I'll still make a note.

Current plan is that the ordering will be via a quick and dirty website, so you'll be able to choose what colors you want then. It'll be opened up to all the reservations placed on or before June 21 initially, then a few days later to everyone else on the list.

Good idea...I like what I see!

I'll take 2 please...black/red

PayPal ready when you are and would love the "early bird" discount if possible!

IMG_0017.JPG

Please reserve 2 key fob holders

I would like to reserve 2 - one black and one red. Thanks!!!
It's work in progress, but any interest in this kind of thing?

View attachment 22476

---Update 23 June 2013 ---

Just adding the relevant details to the top of this thread, since it's getting rather long.

Here's a picture of the color options available:

the world's first premium electric sedan.

The reservation list can be found here. As people make requests via this thread or PM, I'll add to it. I'll stop confirming every addition since it just adds noise to the thread, but feel free to PM me if you don't see your name after a day or so.

The cost of each fob holder for reservations placed on or before June 21 is $8.95 incl. domestic shipping.

The cost of each fob holder for reservations placed after June 21 is $11 for one, or $20 for two, domestic shipping included. Canadian orders please add an additional $1.

I'll provide details of how to order once the new stock arrives, it's expected around July 8th.

Pete,
Any update when you plan to ship the FOB covers and hope I am still on your list to receive them....
Ashman

Yup, you're on the list (row 99). Links for anyone that wants to check are on the first post of this thread. The last update I had was that the holders are still on track for delivery to me around July 8/9, but there's a holiday coming up, so the date might move around a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.