Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phoenix detailing/wraps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wanted to start a thread specific to the Phoenix area with discussions about local installers and to share experiences, advice and of course - pictures.

We are going to color change our Model Y with 3M matte metallic blue and currently getting quotes from around the Valley.

Reactions: Oparide
Update on the full stealth PPF, 20% Ceramic tint, Ceramic coating, and front windshield tint for MY.

The shop I used, Hyer Quality, did a really good job. So far, their customer service is above and beyond. I have to go back in two weeks for touch ups, a car wash, and info on how to wash the car.

Attached are a few pics.

Now that we have the car for more than 15 mins since picking it up, it is amazing. If ou are still waiting for yours, it is completely worth it. Stay the course or purchase an inventory car if you can.

We purchased the TSportline Ty115 20" Wheels and Tires. They should be here in the next week or so. I will update pics once they are on.

Attachments

• IMG_1558.jpg
    IMG_1558.jpg
    550 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_1559.jpg
    IMG_1559.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 262
Reactions: acebrigade
Hi team, just found this thread. I've always used OzBraz in Chandler/Mesa area. They did a Suntek/Xpel full wrap with Huper Optic tint in 2018. I recently had them do a chrome delete, never any issues, top of the line customer service. Selling this car soon for the Plaid delivery in August. Thank you for the shop shares above, always great to quote out a couple places.
1624557164292.png
1624557141168.png

Update on the full stealth PPF, 20% Ceramic tint, Ceramic coating, and front windshield tint for MY.

The shop I used, Hyer Quality, did a really good job. So far, their customer service is above and beyond. I have to go back in two weeks for touch ups, a car wash, and info on how to wash the car.

Attached are a few pics.

Now that we have the car for more than 15 mins since picking it up, it is amazing. If ou are still waiting for yours, it is completely worth it. Stay the course or purchase an inventory car if you can.

We purchased the TSportline Ty115 20" Wheels and Tires. They should be here in the next week or so. I will update pics once they are on.
Sick dude. Team MSM here. Mind me asking how much you paid?

This is a really helpful thread. Thanks for starting this.

I am about to take delivery of MY so I started reaching out to installers and here is what I have found so far. (Also, I am not aware of all the nuances of wrapping, PPF, ClearBra, and what not)

XPEL Ceramic Tinting Levels

1628089325890.png

Found AZ Auto Aesthetics (https://wedetailaz.com/) through the XPEL site

They need the car for overnight at least

For PPF - XPEL Ultimate Plus with 10 years warranty

Most Common
Front Bumper, Headlights, Fog Lights, 1/3 Hood & Fender, Mirror Caps
$800
Full Front
Front Bumper, Headlights, Fog Lights, Full Hood & Fender, Mirror Caps
$1600
XPEL Ceramic Tinting for all 7 windows
Heat rejection 87% and 99% UV and Common Darkness is 20%
$699
Ceramic Coating (fine labs)$1099
Full package savings- $200

Dynamic Tint - 480.848.6147

They need the car for 3 days

For PPF - XPEL Ultimate Plus with 10 years warranty (8mm thickness)

Most Common
Front Bumper, Headlights, Fog Lights, 1/3 Hood & Fender
$950
Full Front
Front Bumper, Headlights, Fog Lights, Full Hood & Fender, Mirror Caps
$1800
XPEL Ceramic Tinting for all 7 windows
Heat rejection 87% and 99% UV and Common Darkness is 20%
$500 (XR - HR - 88%)
$700 (XR+ - HR - 98%)
XPEL Ceramic Coating$1350
Door Edges wraping$200