Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone call volume too low after the holiday upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have Samsung S8. My phone connection worked well when I got delivery of my car. Then after some update, I had the problem mentioned where I have to turn up the volume quite a bit. It still has low volume as of Feb. 8, 2021.

Anyone still having this issue? I just got my MY earlier this week and the volume for phone calls is really low. I just had to stop using it so I could hear. I have version 2021.4.12. I did try turning it up while on a call but then as someone else said my music came back cranked up to 11! Thanks!

Nov/20 delivery, Samsung A50. Call volume was fine at first, then some time in the past couple of months I started noticing it was way too low. Sometimes I think the call didn't connect properly because I can't hear anyone on the other end. I'm training myself to crank up the volume when I answer a call but it shouldn't be like this!

After installing the holiday upgrade 48.26 a few days ago, started to notice the volume of phone calls are very low. Have tried with my wife and my phones, same volume problem. Regular music like Spotify and Radio are still fine. Does anyone else have this problem too?

My volume problem appears gone now, not sure if it was because of the recent software upgrade or has anything to do with my iOS update; but it is back to normal finally!

FYI: Tesla Version: 2021.4.12; iOS version: 14.4.2

• Helpful
Reactions: angus[Y]oung