Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Photos of the Grey interior with matte Obeche

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great photos! I just received my pearl white performance with grey interior and matte obeche and I LOVE how it looks. The "white" piping was an unexpected bonus. (Originally I expected the tan showing on the tesla web site.) Yes, the piping is a cream white. I thought perhaps I should post some pictures, but TheAustin and ISF did a better job than I could do.

I have a question, and it seems this thread (though old) is the best place to post it.

I started the ordering process for my new 85D yesterday, and have 6 more days to change my order. I, too, went with the grey next ten seats, Obeche matte inserts. I chose black exterior. However, I am torn regarding the headliner, and I was hoping some of you with grey interior and either white or black alcantara headliners can weigh in.

I think the black headliner with sunroof looks phenomenal with the grey interior. However, the only way to get the black headliner is to add the premium package, which adds $3k to the cost of the car. With the few options I chose (sunroof, autopilot, sub-zero, 19" silver cyclones, next-gen), it is already a bit more than I want to spend.

My question is: How does the white alcantara headliner look with the grey interior? For those that have it, do you ever regret not going with black? And, if you have black headliner with grey interior, what are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance. This is my first post, of many, and I am excited to be in the queue for a new MS!

I still find the mismatch between the pale gray of the leather and the eggshell of the headliner to be unfortunate. Perhaps in person it looks better.

Yeah it a little hard to tell in pictures still, perhaps with different lighting, sunlight, etc. I'm more of a fan that if you get grey leather, the black alcantara headliner looks better with it. Still, anything looks sharp in a MS though ;-)

Yeah it a little hard to tell in pictures still, perhaps with different lighting, sunlight, etc. I'm more of a fan that if you get grey leather, the black alcantara headliner looks better with it. Still, anything looks sharp in a MS though ;-)

thanks for the advice. I think I will be happy with the white alcantara. But, probably happier with black. I also just found out that the new premium interior package no longer has alcantara on the dash, so I am more likely to go with the upgrade (I like the leather rather than fuzzy dash).