Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PXL_20210809_201002617.jpg

It's actually a digital license plate Digital License Plates Are Ready to Make Your Life Easier

Perfect for a Tesla
I liked mine, until the glue started to fail and the display fell off the back. It's hard to justify the cost of those plates as the built-in cellular and GPS are ALREADY on the car. Today if I wanna track something non-Tesla I just hang an AirTag on it. If I had paid more than the $zero I spent to have mine put on during their beta program I would never have done it.

They promised that they would allow us to put sayings on the plate, and images when the vehicle was stopped, but the only sayings were the short DMV approved list that came with the app "Happy Forth of July" etc., and images NEVER showed up as a feature despite always being in the menus.

I liked mine, until the glue started to fail and the display fell off the back. It's hard to justify the cost of those plates as the built-in cellular and GPS are ALREADY on the car. Today if I wanna track something non-Tesla I just hang an AirTag on it. If I had paid more than the $zero I spent to have mine put on during their beta program I would never have done it.

They promised that they would allow us to put sayings on the plate, and images when the vehicle was stopped, but the only sayings were the short DMV approved list that came with the app "Happy Forth of July" etc., and images NEVER showed up as a feature despite always being in the menus.

Early version I assume? I got mine last year. My plate is attached on the bracket very solid. No issues with it ever coming off. Has a tool you have to use to detach it so no one can just yank it off.

So far I've only paid $18 for this plate. Pretty damn cheap lol

Yeah there were just a few but there's more now and you can finally have custom sayings. You email them and they will add it to the list of phrases if it's "appropriate".

Love my plate :cool:

Early version I assume? I got mine last year. My plate is attached on the bracket very solid. No issues with it ever coming off. Has a tool you have to use to detach it so no one can just yank it off.

So far I've only paid $18 for this plate. Pretty damn cheap lol

Yeah there were just a few but there's more now and you can finally have custom sayings. You email them and they will add it to the list of phrases if it's "appropriate".

Love my plate :cool:
How? It says it's either $899 or $19.95 a month for 48 months...