Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FE426152-F132-4920-9E31-4E79594D7E43.jpeg
Gorgeous, can you post more pictures?
Thank you. Was weird picking both black ext and white interior, but after seeing a few models in that combo we were hooked. Will be getting both ppf and ceramic in early Jan.
51C15C7B-EFDF-4F06-9B94-242B4B5CDA8B.jpeg

Reactions: Sheefo2k
So "The Crimson King" found a new disguise. KPMF Matt Iced Red Titanium wrap, with XCEL ceramic tint at 35% around the sides/back and a small dark strip in the front. This color is sick! Sometimes orangish, sometimes mauve/pinkish, sometimes dark red; always eye catching!
View attachment 738782 View attachment 738780View attachment 738781View attachment 738779View attachment 738785View attachment 738784View attachment 738786
That iced red titanium is killer. Definitely plays with light well. I looked at that film in the past. Congrats!

Reactions: Jeff Davlt
So "The Crimson King" found a new disguise. KPMF Matt Iced Red Titanium wrap, with XCEL ceramic tint at 35% around the sides/back and a small dark strip in the front. This color is sick! Sometimes orangish, sometimes mauve/pinkish, sometimes dark red; always eye catching!

Nice! Did someone in Jax do the wrap? I think about getting mine wrapped, but when I do some pricing research, it seems crazy (I realize it's pretty labor intensive).

That supercharger is in Tifton isn't it? Hahaha, I recognize the Adcock pecans :D

Nice! Did someone in Jax do the wrap? I think about getting mine wrapped, but when I do some pricing research, it seems crazy (I realize it's pretty labor intensive).

That supercharger is in Tifton isn't it? Hahaha, I recognize the Adcock pecans :D
Thanks everyone, it's certainly eye catching. The installer is here in Jax - look up "UnderWarps Autoworx" on Facebook for his details. And yes, that Tifton supercharger was key to our trip to ATL last week. And yes, it took longer for me to get my Starbucks than to finish my charge...

Reactions: MaskedRacerX
So... Since everyone seems to be breaking the "posed" rule. Here's my new '22.
This site is getting dangerous for me. One of the reasons that I bought the Tesla is so that I would be less tempted to modify it. I tend to modify my vehicles way too much, I was looking forward to leaving it bone stock and now I see some of the cars in here!!

No kidding. I already have stuff waiting for my M3P I don't pick up for another week.

Reactions: n2fooz
So... Since everyone seems to be breaking the "posed" rule. Here's my new '22.
This site is getting dangerous for me. One of the reasons that I bought the Tesla is so that I would be less tempted to modify it. I tend to modify my vehicles way too much, I was looking forward to leaving it bone stock and now I see some of the cars in here!!

View attachment 740164
Nice pic! Amazing reflectivity. Is that stock finish?

gsaerge_145330.jpg

Best winter vehicle I ever had. Was curious how this would work out as it repalced an Audi A4 Allroad, which is a pretty darn good winter car - but the Model 3 works great in the winter too. Particularlty love that it heats up so fast - a coplue of minutes and the snow just melts off it.

Not that i'm surprised, but traction and stability are much better than I expected. Where the Audi shines is the quattro traction, but I am quite impressed by how the Tesla just isn't bothered and just feels like accelerates slower where the Audi would snake and shift around as the traction control did it's thing. I do notice the regen pulling on the rear wheels sometimes but never had any issues.

Saved the best for last - track mode! At 25/75% this thing will do beautiful sideways laps around a car park and flatters teh driver by making it so easy anyone can do it. A nice big scandinavian flick into fully sideways for as long as you want. I honestly thought my old Audi was pretty much the master of that excercise.

View attachment 740938

Best winter vehicle I ever had. Was curious how this would work out as it repalced an Audi A4 Allroad, which is a pretty darn good winter car - but the Model 3 works great in the winter too. Particularlty love that it heats up so fast - a coplue of minutes and the snow just melts off it.

Not that i'm surprised, but traction and stability are much better than I expected. Where the Audi shines is the quattro traction, but I am quite impressed by how the Tesla just isn't bothered and just feels like accelerates slower where the Audi would snake and shift around as the traction control did it's thing. I do notice the regen pulling on the rear wheels sometimes but never had any issues.

Saved the best for last - track mode! At 25/75% this thing will do beautiful sideways laps around a car park and flatters teh driver by making it so easy anyone can do it. A nice big scandinavian flick into fully sideways for as long as you want. I honestly thought my old Audi was pretty much the master of that excercise.
Coming from a Subaru STI I too am curious about winter diving. I don't see a ton of it but I looked forward to snow days in the STI. Picking up M3P in a week and winter tires/wheels already waiting.

Reactions: Kvitravn