Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@ckalinec can you share the links to the wrap/skin on your console, and what mirror caps did you use?

Your car looks awesome. I too am surprised at how “light” your 25% are…
Thanks for the compliments!

Unfortunately I actually did the wrap on the console and mirror caps myself with some 3M 2080 so I don’t have any links for you. Figured it was a good idea to try and learn to wrap things. Definitely too some learning but after a little trial and error they turned out great.

I will say Tesbros has a center console wrap that I had on my SR+ That was great. I think it’s like $35 or something. Everything pre cut and easy to fit. I probably would have ordered another one but already had some vinyl and wanted to give it a shot myself.

I haven’t seen a pre cut mirror cap but if you’re down for some DIY it was a very simple wrap job. I watched a tutorial from CK Wraps specific to a model 3 mirror. Worth a shot if you want to learn to wrap.

Reactions: DasTasla
Also agreed on the 25%. Normally I just keep the tint that came on my car so I never knew what I had before. 25% for the front is the legal limit in Texas for the Front 2 windows and I wanted it to be dark but still be able to see at night.

No problems at all seeing at night with this one. Could definitely do 20% and could probably drop to 15% no problem. I may have it redone at some point but ceramic is a little pricy

3 years old next month. Still looks like new. Still feels new to me too for some reason.

20211115..4.3 mm.ISO 50.jpg

Just installed the splash guards from Rokblokz, love the look and functionality of them - definitely worth it over the amazon flaps. They don't touch the paint and the install is super easy. Install video here is anyone is interested!

Attachments

•   884A2224.jpg
    884A2224.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 272
  • 884A2229.jpg
    884A2229.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 275
Reactions: ss71
6A1AAD90-5CF7-4BEE-9E11-283C401AB1C2.jpeg

Not the best before and after photo ever but installed the MPP Comfort Coilovers today with my day off. I might lower them just a touch more but I like this height as well.

Highly recommend. Big improvement in ride. Much more compliant and a touch better roll in corners. Last but mod for me. Probably painting calipers next.

IMG_7021.jpeg

The CF on the steering wheel is dope.
The CF is a matte carbon fiber overlay, here is the link:
Where is the steering wheel from? Been looking for that wasn't CF and had the alcantara with leather.
Believe it or not it is one of the DIY sew kits with white stitching. I have heated steering wheel and did not want to lose the feature. It also looks and feels great despite it not being a complete steering wheel replacement.

Reactions: DasTasla