Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where is the OBD2 port?
Not really an OBD2 Port as you would find in a normal car, but the same type of connection. Under the rear AC, there is a flap at the very bottom of the console. It's behind that. See pic below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220801-175639.png
    Screenshot_20220801-175639.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 190
Reactions: phaheem and enemji
Found it. Even prime, but double the cost. And only in Km/h not mph (at least here) which makes absolutely no sense in the US. Good for our local northern friends in Canada.
Nice find LBM4, let us know when you get the correct one. I'd try it once I can find it in mph.

The guy I bought it from is sending me the MPH version now. I just got the email that it's shipping with an estimated arrival date of Aug 26.

Don't hijack the thread please...
Perfect example of "Do as I say not as I do"

Really? chill out and let it be, and dont ruin the thread please..

Alrighty then... lets get the ball rolling after the buzz kill...
Got my Quickjacks up and running. I have the standard length TL5000 and run them sideways. Works perfectly! No issues with the side skirts using the taller jack pads. This is on its lowest setting.
Screenshot_20220802-120351_Gallery.jpg

Got my Quickjacks up and running. I have the standard length TL5000 and run them sideways. Works perfectly! No issues with the side skirts using the taller jack pads. This is on its lowest setting.
View attachment 836108
Where did you get these, and how much? Thank you. And I'll be careful not to hijack the thread. 😂
Edit: These are the 5000TL's? Air compressor required? Do you still use the pucks, as well?

View attachment 836108
awww....

Where did you get these, and how much? Thank you. And I'll be careful not to hijack the thread. 😂
Edit: These are the 5000TL's? Air compressor required? Do you still use the pucks, as well?
Costco had the bundle on sale for 300 off. Keep an eye out for the sale. They are hydraulic, 110v. Quickjack has many options available. Some are longer to operate in the standard fwd aft orientation. I have no issues using them sideways and it allowed me to purchase the lower cost 5000tl.
I use the pucks, some use the rubber blocks that come with the quickjacks, personal opinion on what you want to use and feel comfortable with.
Do lots of research to get the model that will work best for you.
Screenshot_20220803-100840_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: CreoUCLA and LBM4
I think it needs a rear diffuser....just only have one that I like that's actually functional and goes all the way under the car
I am a believer that if you go for a rear diffuser in these cars you either A- go with something subtle (street Vorsteiner diffuser or the Maxton Design diffuser)or B - go with something very aggressive but then you kinda have to balance it out with side skirts and front lip.

Last edited:
I am a believer that if you go for a rear diffuser in these cars you either A- go with something subtle (street Vorsteiner diffuser or the Maxton Design diffuser)or B - go with something very aggressive but then you kinda have to balance it out with side skirts and front lip.
I’m with you on that….It just can’t take away from the performance of my car… and so far I’ve only seen 4 diffusers that go mid length of the car… and 2 are aggressive and 2 more subtle…. Maxton being one of the more subtle ones…

As for lip and Sid skirts…. I will get a front lip but so can’t do side skirts on this car because of how low the sides are already… I have like 8mm clearance on the sides over speed bumps in my neighborhood.

Last edited:
Reactions: tm1v2 and santua
I’m with you on that….It just can’t take away from the performance of my car… and so far I’ve only seen 4 diffusers that go mid length of the car… and 2 are aggressive and 2 more subtle…. Maxton being one of the more subtle ones…

As for lip and Sid skirts…. I will get a front lip but so can’t do side skirts on this car because of how low the sides are already… I have like 8mm clearance on the sides over speed bumps in my neighborhood.
I really do love my Vorsteiner copy...

Nice02-done.jpg