Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1019.jpeg

What size wheels and tires are you running in the back?
20x10 +40 (with a 5mm spacer); 285/30/20 Michelin Pilot Sport 4 All Seasons (these run wide; 10.8'' tread width as per Tirerack).

I've had these wheels for almost 4 years now. Tsportline M3115 forged wheels (they are really light, ~20 pounds IIRC). I don't think they make them anymore. My next set is going to be a 305/30 in the rear (may be the front as well). MPP runs them on stock body.

Last edited:
20x10 +40 (with a 5mm spacer); 285/30/20 Michelin Pilot Sport 4 All Seasons (these run wide; 10.8'' tread width as per Tirerack).

I've had these wheels for almost 4 years now. Tsportline M3115 forged wheels (they are really light, ~20 pounds IIRC). I don't think they make them anymore. My next set is going to be a 305/30 in the rear (may be the front as well). MPP runs them on stock body.
Looks amazing. Thanks for sharing the specs.

Do you think you can run 20x10 with 285s up front? I’m tempted.

Ahhh, we are both running the same rear tire (PS4Ss all around), with essentially the same offset (20x10.5 +42), but since my rears are 10.5 the 285/30/20 looks slightly more stretched than yours. I think the more squared-off look in your rear looks better. Probably going to have to go with a 295/30/20 in the rear and 255/35/20 in the front to keep the rolling diameter similar for my next set of tires.
IMG_4176.jpg

Ahhh, we are both running the same rear tire (PS4Ss all around), with essentially the same offset (20x10.5 +42), but since my rears are 10.5 the 285/30/20 looks slightly more stretched than yours. I think the more squared-off look in your rear looks better. Probably going to have to go with a 295/30/20 in the rear and 255/35/20 in the front to keep the rolling diameter similar for my next set of tires.
View attachment 900229
Your car looks great (I am sure the photo doesn't do it enough justice). I have seen some clean modded black model 3s like yours and they look amazing and all shiny. Makes me a bit jealous.

Looks amazing. Thanks for sharing the specs.

Do you think you can run 20x10 with 285s up front? I’m tempted.
Based on some of the threads on this forum, you should be able to - with the right offset and the right camber, of course (may be some minor roll). Also, depends on how wide the tire is (tread width). MPP is running 305 square setup, so are many others that are tracking their car.

Your car looks great (I am sure the photo doesn't do it enough justice). I have seen some clean modded black model 3s like yours and they look amazing and all shiny. Makes me a bit jealous.
Haha, I appreciate it, sir, still working on it. It's an endless money pit, but it's fun lol. Also, nothing to be jealous about, your car looks stunning!

That wasn't the best picture, but I was trying to show how the tire in the back kinda looks a bit stretched with leaves a bit of empty space which I think would be filled up with a 295/30/20. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Reactions: kriRanX