Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
103E5755-19BE-45BA-94AE-84F3B38AE969.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: JulienW and Dre78
Coming home from the gym this morning and on Level 3 I see this.:eek: Brand new and probably picked up this weekend. Bad parking. We have free charging and I park on level 6 (of 7). It is the highest charging Station (we have them on 2-6) and the very few park on level 7 so less cars pass by. I also bought a red traffic cone of Amazon and put in the reserved (no one rents it) space next to me.:D

Looks like a SR+ (no badging) with 19" & black interior and Sentry mode is not on. Mine is AWD with 19" & white interior.

IMG_0996.jpeg

My car (below) with my cone in the reflection and "My" charging station behind me.
IMG_1008.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kleenerth3
Great idea, lol! How effective has this been? Any times where anyone has moved the cone?
It was ran over once (I think a truck may have backed over it) and oddly it was moved intro the closest elevator room 1 time (red arrow). I used to keep it at the front of the parking space but because of it being moved I moved it back towards the back of the space. A friend has a BMW I8 and he rents this extra wide (doesn't start for a few feet past the wall and I'm over the line) very protected space space and we switch back and forth.

IMG_0914.jpeg

Here is a pic of my cone "in action" when I had my ELR.

IMG_0480.jpeg

Last edited:
It was ran over once (I think a truck may have backed over it) and oddly it was moved intro the closest elevator room 1 time (red arrow). I used to keep it at the front of the parking space but because of it being moved I moved it back towards the back of the space. A friend has a BMW I8 and he rents this extra wide (doesn't start for a few feet past the wall and I'm over the line) very protected space space and we switch back and forth
And no issues with the building/parking security or management regarding your use of your cone?

And no issues with the building/parking security or management regarding your use of your cone?
No because I asked/told the manager to just to email me if 602 (the reserved parking space) rents and I would move it. No one is allowed to park in it anyway. Funny that they allow the EV charging stations to be ICEd (say to call security if you need to charge and they will tow) but constantly ticket cars that park in reserved places.

IMG_0418.jpeg

IMG_0086.jpeg