Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installed my Tein Flex Zs on the Model 3. They definitely still fill softer than my MPP Comfort Adjustables on my MYP even at 5 clicks from full stiff.

phMyvsB.jpg

0BZv9iK.jpg

View attachment 893686
what color wheels are MSM owners putting on? personally i normally like gunmetal wheels but i don’t like how it’s too close to the paint color and black makes wheel details get lost
My car is MSM with matte ppf. i had gunmetal wheels and it was too similar to car, then I went with black wheels. Completely agree with details getting lost with black wheels but prefer over the gunmetal.

Last edited:
View attachment 893686
what color wheels are MSM owners putting on? personally i normally like gunmetal wheels but i don’t like how it’s too close to the paint color and black makes wheel details get lost

I think this setup is perfect. Pretty much what I am going for (coilovers and spacers). I agree with you on the MSM. Silver looks the best, and gun metal has to be the worst. Although, the v2 performance black wheels look very nice!

Pains me to say it but this is the cleanest M3P I've seen. I'd love to pull the trigger on the LMs (even at the ungodly price) but I just can't justify the ride height needed. Great ride.

Fight On!

Thanks! I do have another set of BBS center caps in "red/gold" (from a previous set of LMs) that I'll throw on for you one of these days. 😁

I think you could raise the car up another ~0.5" and it would still look pretty good.