Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pick up check list advice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know there are a lot of pick up check lists around the forums but some are old and hopefully Tesla have sorted out some of the things that they had problems with. I know panel gaps seem to less of an issue more recently. From those that have collected there cars recently what areas should I be checking that have caused recent problems. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: GrumpyManUK
got mine today. just went through the priority checklist

Tesla Model 3 UK RHD - Delivery Check list - priority ordered

I know there are a lot of pick up check lists around the forums but some are old and hopefully Tesla have sorted out some of the things that they had problems with. I know panel gaps seem to less of an issue more recently. From those that have collected there cars recently what areas should I be checking that have caused recent problems. Thanks in advance.

I might do that.
might ask my dad to meet me or something.
Hell no. I couldn't take my dad. His list of reported faults would include missing engine, dashboard, heater controls and cassette player and he would want to check that the batteries were fully topped up (its very important to use de-ionised water you know not tap) :)