Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pick up @Dedham, MA in a couple of weeks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To answer the OP's original question, when I picked up my 70D from Dedham at end of September 2015, all I got was 2 leather cases for the key fob. When I hear about all the stuff people get, I wonder what i did to annoy them....! But my experience was actually quite good, no problems,and the car has been great. And I still use the leather cases. And i bought a hat!

• Informative
Reactions: NicB72 and Ormond
Did anyone picking up in Dedham not get a rear chrome license plate frame? I never got one when I picked up this summer and am a bit annoyed. My DS told me Tesla wasn't doing that anymore.

Tesla customer service told me I could buy one at the online Tesla store but I've never seen it there.

To answer the OP's original question, when I picked up my 70D from Dedham at end of September 2015, all I got was 2 leather cases for the key fob. When I hear about all the stuff people get, I wonder what i did to annoy them....! But my experience was actually quite good, no problems,and the car has been great. And I still use the leather cases. And i bought a hat!
Thanks for the info. I will find out in December whether Dedham is generous or not with the Swag ! Going to take the kids with me for additional pressure :) My 12yr old daughter can be very manipulative - lol

• Funny
Reactions: Ormond
Nic, I am also in Concord and picked up my 60 from Dedham back in July of this year. I went with my (expecting) wife and they gave the standard swag bag (coffee mug, umbrella, pin) to both my wife and I.

The Dedham crew has always been passionate, responsive, and helpful.

Reactions: NicB72
Nic, I am also in Concord and picked up my 60 from Dedham back in July of this year. I went with my (expecting) wife and they gave the standard swag bag (coffee mug, umbrella, pin) to both my wife and I.

The Dedham crew has always been passionate, responsive, and helpful.
Cool. Lots of Model S and Model X's in Concord these days. Think we should all get together and get the town to install some more ev chargers or even a supercharger - lol