Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picking up tomorrow!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After I gave up on my original order in favor of taking an inventory car, things have moved pretty fast. Including my car arriving three days early, so that I get to pick up tomorrow!

I've seen suggestions about checking for paint/scratch/scuff issues and general panel fit. Anything else I should be particularly on the lookout for?

After I gave up on my original order in favor of taking an inventory car, things have moved pretty fast. Including my car arriving three days early, so that I get to pick up tomorrow!

I've seen suggestions about checking for paint/scratch/scuff issues and general panel fit. Anything else I should be particularly on the lookout for?

I'd look at paint, look at the interior for any scuffs, check wheels for any scuffs, as you mentioned already, panel gaps, check windows rolling up and down (the speed in particular, we took delivery of a Model X with slow as molasses windows), check to see if the cards work to unlock the vehicle on the pillars.

Reactions: Lertulo

Congrats on your new 3 !!! I would suggest getting everything in writing for anything they promise you. Make sure you get a copy of the Due Bill or take a pic of it. Hoping you have a perfect delivery though !!

Reactions: XLR82XS