Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pickling up my Model 3 in Fremont tomorrow!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow! I grew up in Fresno and have family there. Maybe I will register my next EV at their address. $3000 is a huge incentive for people in the Valley to go EV!

More importantly what do you think of the car?
Car is awesome! Big change from my 2006 Chevy Colorado truck lol. I haven't posted any pictures since it's been getting dirty and I've been busy. Will post soon hopefully. Still working out lots of the quirks. Have a buddy coming Saturday to help me put in the 50amp in my garage. Main issues are: I want mats pronto, had a little rattle in the back when going fast on rough roads and need to order my cleaning stuff.

Thanks I'll look into those. Saw Tesla's go for 145 but are sold out. Not sure what others run.

The 3D Maxpider will definitely be more ($200 range) but a good quality product if it's in your budget. If not, and I have no knowledge of these mats but remind me of the car mats we had in our car when I was little, but you might take a look at these -- in stock and you can get quickly. Not sure of quantity. Kind of similar in looks and coverage as the Tesla WeatherTech mats. Laser cut to fit Model 3. Pretty basic with not much of a raised side edge coverage, but for front and back for basically a $100 or less might be worth a look. If you click on Read Full Description on the Ebay listing, you'll see it has Free 2-day shipping. Seller has a good rating score. These are listed as eco-friendly and 100% latex construction (so natural latex and not synthetic version).

NEW Front & Rear All-Weather Floor Mats For Tesla Model 3 | eBay

Also saw that Amazon has these T1A/HEA mats at a lower Introductory pricing. Right now $85 with free ship and in stock: https://www.amazon.com/Tesla-Model-Floor-Mats-Eco-Friendly/dp/B07KYXCD23 and I see the listing also has a $10 off coupon you can apply before ordering.

I noticed they have a 5-star rating from Amazon reviews (albeit a response group of 13), Comparaboo places them in 2nd place this month for 10 Best floor mats for Tesla. Their #1 pick is a hexagonal pattern mat and I think having all those hexagons to clean out would be more of an effort so personally wouldn't be my favorite between the two.

Notice no dead pedal coverage on these or Tesla's WeatherTech made ones just so you are aware.

Last edited:
Car is awesome! Big change from my 2006 Chevy Colorado truck lol. I haven't posted any pictures since it's been getting dirty and I've been busy. Will post soon hopefully. Still working out lots of the quirks. Have a buddy coming Saturday to help me put in the 50amp in my garage. Main issues are: I want mats pronto, had a little rattle in the back when going fast on rough roads and need to order my cleaning stuff.

I traded a 2006 Colorado when I bought my first EV. The Colorado was a piece of junk from the day I bought it as a new vehicle. I'm surprised you notice noises in the 3 after the Colorado!

I traded a 2006 Colorado when I bought my first EV. The Colorado was a piece of junk from the day I bought it as a new vehicle. I'm surprised you notice noises in the 3 after the Colorado!
Only one small thing that was bugging me on bumpy freeways. Something must need to be tightened in the backseat. Someone on this thread told me to check something in particular but haven't had time. Yep the Colorado was pretty junk, melted from the inside under 30k miles

Long awaited pics of the outside of my car....
20190402_161143.jpg
20190402_161133.jpg

@Ajlepore Nice ride! I'm worried about all of the rocks from farming trucks and such. I've gone through 3 windshields in the last year and a half. I'll be putting protective film and ceramic coating the car for sure. Also adding windshield insurance. What are your plans for protection?

@Ajlepore Nice ride! I'm worried about all of the rocks from farming trucks and such. I've gone through 3 windshields in the last year and a half. I'll be putting protective film and ceramic coating the car for sure. Also adding windshield insurance. What are your plans for protection?
Not planning any protection like that. I've never had any issues with windshields etc. Might try some protection on my seats

Not sure if you mean seat covers or not but if so, you are not suppose to cover the seats due to the airbag sensors in them.
Not sure if you mean seat covers or not but if so, you are not suppose to cover the seats due to the airbag sensors in them.

I saw someone on YouTube put some protective spray or something idk. Probably not going to. Also I bought those $85 all weather mats you showed me. Does anyone know if auto stop (when your car stops short of hitting something) comes standard or if it's part of my autopilot 60 day trial? I only had one day without the autopilot trial so I'm a bit unsure what is standard etc