Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Almost 30k miles in the first year. Lots of stress free road trips were taken.
IMG_0248.jpeg

And actually come in 8.5"/9.5" 45P off the shelf! Too bad they are cost prohibitive.

They are indeed expensive, but worth every penny. Resale value on Volks typically are pretty close new especially if they are in good shape. Au costs maybe much higher than say even the US but they usually come by the container loads from Japan. For those that love swamping wheels like sneakers, buying new, running them for a year and then flipping them for something else without significant loss is always a bonus.

They are indeed expensive, but worth every penny. Resale value on Volks typically are pretty close new especially if they are in good shape. Au costs maybe much higher than say even the US but they usually come by the container loads from Japan. For those that love swamping wheels like sneakers, buying new, running them for a year and then flipping them for something else without significant loss is always a bonus.
I will have to get you to talk to my accountant. I found some stylish enough 750kg rated ones that come in at a quarter of the price.

Potholes are under control in my neck of the woods so I will chance the cast wheels. Photo to come later next month when everything shows up.

Snagged this 2024 MY performance in ultra red inventory $5500 off + another $7500 off with tax credit, for $42500 on april 11 and they honored my lease return(2021 MYLR) 3 months early no penalties

This one is financed quite happy with it no issues with quality

Changed out heavy ass Uberturbines for TS5 255-40-20

Added tesla letters and some mud flapz for now
Ceramic Tint 30 all around

View attachment 1039829

View attachment 1039839
Looks great! Are the side mirrors wrapped?