Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 1045066
Here is our March 2024 delivery MYLR. I removed the black fender molding and replaced them with white flared ones, along with alot of other small things. 12 years of driving Teslas, and still smiling!

‘23 MYLR white interior. Picked up in July and finally had a chance to do full paint correction and Adam’s Polishes Graphene Advanced spray ceramic on all surfaces.

View attachment 962534View attachment 962535
How do you like Adams? It is so hard to keep the Blue clean in Evergreen.

2nd MY added to the family today.
View attachment 980464
View attachment 980465

Really on the fence about what kind of wrap to do. My wife was convinced she wanted the matte to stand out from the other million glossy white MYs out there, but she loves the sparkles in the white - lol. We have until Monday to decide.
IMG_5126.png

Love the metal look of Megawatt’s MY. I know probably not a color for everyone 😎

Congratulations on the new MY

Reactions: Noflash