Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
XPEL stealth + llumar pinnacle 50% all around, windshield llumar air 80%

Attachments

• 6A9C8461-DBED-4830-9B6D-0FDC56C0D1B2.jpeg
    6A9C8461-DBED-4830-9B6D-0FDC56C0D1B2.jpeg
    914.8 KB · Views: 241
  • 2FC195A0-2D3F-4663-966D-1F647F9899C4.jpeg
    2FC195A0-2D3F-4663-966D-1F647F9899C4.jpeg
    538.1 KB · Views: 194
Looks nice. I’m debating replacing my MYP spoiler with the matte Razzo from RPM Tesla. But what happened to your red calipers?
I don’t have a performance. I just like the look of the spoilers. That one is from RPM in their performance plus line. It is not a oem spoiler. I actually plan to paint my brake calipers blue. I couldn’t see the justification in spending $10k for the performance model.

Had my carbon mirror caps wrapped in XPEL Stealth today so they are protected like the rest of the car. Byproduct of Stealth is giving the matte carbon a little bit of sheen over how they came.

Where did you buy the mirror caps? I almost bought from RPM Tesla but they seemed pricey at $190 (matte CF). Found the exact same caps from a seller on Aliexpress for $89 shipped. Took 2.5 weeks to arrive and they are great.

Where did you buy the mirror caps? I almost bought from RPM Tesla but they seemed pricey at $190 (matte CF). Found the exact same caps from a seller on Aliexpress for $89 shipped. Took 2.5 weeks to arrive and they are great.
I bought the ones from RPM Tesla. They are of excellent quality. I’ve kinda been going to them for a lot of things but know they are a little more expensive. I like the fact they are easy to get a hold of if I have an issue.

Reactions: lchen6 and ucsdsig
I bought the ones from RPM Tesla. They are of excellent quality. I’ve kinda been going to them for a lot of things but know they are a little more expensive. I like the fact they are easy to get a hold of if I have an issue.
I am with you. Most of my merch is from them. The delays kill me, but the quality and selection is really good. They are also just 40 minutes north, so easy to go there to have them install some things.

Reactions: Schulz1983