Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sofritas...

PXL_20230729_203829639.jpg

These replaced the oem flares or stick on?

Saw them on eBay and thinking about getting some and wrap them
These are full replacement not the stick on version. They have mount points like OEM.
The fitment is good, about 95% perfect. Only think I noticed is the transition into the door (inside) is slightly gapped about 1-2mm vs OEM. I can only talk about the rear.

These are the ebay ones. Paid 100 shipped.

Yeah, side shot to see the whole car. I like the thick tire look with 20's.

Shot of mine from the other day 275/40/20 square +35 fr +30 rear. I kinda want 295's rear though, or some setup with like 0.5" difference front to back.
Here is one right after I put on the semi permanent tire gloss, Dura Tire Dressing. About a month ago. The image with the fender is still the same gloss level with no added touch ups.

The wheel/tire setup increased the ground clearance a little over .5"
Polish_20230704_155303566.jpg

Hey guys, I just joined the forum and wanted to share my new mods I did last month. Let me know what you guys think.
All Video and Photos were shot by Vibe Motorsports

Wheels: Velgen VF9
Wheels Size: 20x9.5 Front 20x10.5 Rear
Wheel Finish: Gloss Gunmetal
Tires: Falken Azenis FK510
Tire Size: 255/40/20 Front 275/40/20 Rear
Suspension: H&R Lowering Springs

Shop who I got the wheels and did all the work was Vibe Motorsports in Burbank, CA (but they said they are the main distributor of all top wheel brands and ship wheels anywhere in the US)

Let me know what you guys think. I have more mods coming this month 😑

52870632259_1f37cd3abf_b.jpg

52870464531_596d272ea5_b.jpg

52869890207_420406c6e0_b.jpg

here's a better side view.
I too have the gloss black ones. How was your fitment? The rears were decent but the fronts were a bit off.
tesla volk mini.jpg

I never installed the fronts because my wheels are staggered and the front are flush with my fender. The rears on the other hand has a slight poke maybe 6mm from stock fender. After adding the 12mm flare it's almost perfect. I picked up a 3mm spacer to keep it flush.

As for fender fitment. The rears look good. Here is my recent photo with the fenders on.