Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture: the possible future we're all contributing to....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's to hoping fossil fuel pumps become fossils themselves....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1377400003.213611.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1377400003.213611.jpg
    860.8 KB · Views: 936
Hi, everyone.

Thanks for the nice comments.

The first image was just a snap from my iPhone 5, more as a proof of concept. The others are taken with a Canon DSLR.

Funny enough, I like the lighting etc best on the 1st image -- that day the clouds, etc just accentuated the lines. Several have asked for the full res image -- I'm happy to share, but want to edit out the license plate for obvious privacy reasons, but also since it would make the image a little more universal. That's why I tried for pictures without the front plate on.

Anyone have good photoshop skills to either convincingly blank out the license plate, or replace it with the "Tesla Zero Emissions" demo plates I've seen? I'm kicking myself for not at least putting a white panel on the plate before the iPhone snapshot to make this easier. The lower resolution of the iphone image makes it hard to do a decent clone delete tool fix. The first image has a hack job iPad app blurring of the plate, but it'd look bad when printed and enlarged.

If anyone can help, I'm happy to post the full res images.

Anyone have good photoshop skills to either convincingly blank out the license plate, or replace it with the "Tesla Zero Emissions" demo plates I've seen? I'm kicking myself for not at least putting a white panel on the plate before the iPhone snapshot to make this easier. The lower resolution of the iphone image makes it hard to do a decent clone delete tool fix. The first image has a hack job iPad app blurring of the plate, but it'd look bad when printed and enlarged.

If anyone can help, I'm happy to post the full res images.

I can probably help with Photoshop, although iPhone pics aren't the easiest to deal with. Feel free to PM me.