Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Direct links:
DKHxKObUIAAB6Fn.jpg:large

Speed limit is 50 MPH in the Service Center??? :eek: :p

There are 2 in Austin! ( Sorry for terrible quality I was lurking outside and the service crew was having a team meeting). It looks like they're putting the car through its paces. It had the 19" on this morning, and photos from twitter had the 18s.
I assume they are destined for employees as I think it would be bit early to have them for the showroom.

Fellow Austinites, assemble and get the details!

They could also just be making the rounds to the showrooms as an early trainer/familiarization car.
I thought of that possibility as well, but if so I think they would have manufacturer plates instead of the "zero emissions" placeholder. Unless they are shipping them between service centers, but just don't see that happening. I recall there was one or two that were driven to the east coast, but don't see that being the case here.

I thought of that possibility as well, but if so I think they would have manufacturer plates instead of the "zero emissions" placeholder. Unless they are shipping them between service centers, but just don't see that happening. I recall there was one or two that were driven to the east coast, but don't see that being the case here.

Are you going over there today? I wonder if they would let us see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.