Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you come to a conclusion on red vs. blue? I am leaning towards blue with red and midnight silver in close contention and silver as a dark horse. Thanks for the pics.

By the looks, in order to make apple to apple comparison, I would have loved to see the Blue with 19inch wheels to make a more well informed decision. My decision may have gotten skewed due to 18inch wheels on Blue, I like the Red a lot more than Blue. My ideal choice would be either Blue or Red with 19inch wheels with White Interior. Hope Tesla offers it when they are ready to open the design center for configuring model 3.

I do have white Model S so want to get a more fun color this time.

Did you come to a conclusion on red vs. blue? I am leaning towards blue with red and midnight silver in close contention and silver as a dark horse. Thanks for the pics.
I had the same color preferences so I went to a sales center to look at Model S's to figure out which color I liked the best. I ended up picking the red. There was nothing wrong with the other two but I just liked the way the red popped.

I am really impressed by the room in the Model 3. I was concerned about having a smaller sedan for carrying my kids around but seeing this video I am happy with the room. In my Tacoma I drive with the seat up a bit from where I would like it so my son can fit his feet behind my seat. This is definitely an improvement.

Sorry no pictures but stopped by Dedham, Ma store today and they told me their first Model 3 was delivered this past Saturday. Knowing all the curiosity seekers would be snapping pictures and trying to get a good look they covered it and kept it in an area that could not be seen by the public.

They are covering them in Austin in the service center as well. I believe they have delivered at least 3 here.

Sorry no pictures but stopped by Dedham, Ma store today and they told me their first Model 3 was delivered this past Saturday. Knowing all the curiosity seekers would be snapping pictures and trying to get a good look they covered it and kept it in an area that could not be seen by the public.

Ah ha! So last Saturday, when a rep at the Pru quietly admitted, "Actually... there IS a guy [around here who works for Tesla and is taking delivery soon]" she wasn't just pulling my chain. Great news.

Model 3 in Northern California! Love the back. • r/teslamotors
jk26s37mx3qz.jpg

Tesla Model 3 Delivered to store • r/teslamotors
A Tesla Model 3 spotted being delivered to a Tesla Store in Palo Alto on October 5th 2017.

The truck was parked on a side street and was driven to the store on the main road (El Camino Real in Palo Alto).

-----------------
Reaction to first delivered Model 3 in San Diego!
(Impressions, mini review at model3ownersclub.com)
eUMWTA8.jpg

xhsapqn.jpg

Last edited:
I went by the gallery in Salt Lake City yesterday and they said there haven’t been any deliveries in Utah yet, so the white one a few people saw must have been from out of state.

They also said that they are expecting to get a few for test drives within a few months and once they do they will be calling down the list of reservation holders to schedule test drives. If this really is a few months out that either means most of the LR people will have to take delivery without driving it or they’re more behind schedule than we feared.

Two rare Teslas back to back this morning on Hwy 17 in the Bay Area:

Pretty soon now, one of these won't be rare, but the other will get rarer.

This is actually the second time this happened to me, but the first time the Model 3 was behind me and since I didn't get a picture, I realized it didn't actually happen.

Actually, delivery was on Friday. I work with someone who knows the owner and sat in it on Saturday. It was the first delivered in MA. The owner's son works for SpaceX, so it counts as an employee delivery. I was in the Dedham store yesterday and they told me they don't expect to deliver another one until next month.

• Informative
Reactions: tracksyde
Status
Not open for further replies.