Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5AC00B3F-69FB-4A18-A340-7878E43DFBA8.jpeg
In Greenwich CT this morning (full disclosure: my car).

I realize that with all these new TM3s coming out it's gonna get harder and harder to know where you see your friends car vs. part of the moving masses. Thus, before my recent trip to the Reno Air Races I added this:

IMG_4368.JPG

Simple vinyl wrap from a sign shop, but it gives the car that '57 'vette look. Didn't realize how nice that photo was until just now, you can see the sunrise in the paint reflection. It really means you can tell my car from others, as was obvious on the drive home:

IMG_3879.JPG

-Randy

I realize that with all these new TM3s coming out it's gonna get harder and harder to know where you see your friends car vs. part of the moving masses. Thus, before my recent trip to the Reno Air Races I added this:

Simple vinyl wrap from a sign shop, but it gives the car that '57 'vette look. Didn't realize how nice that photo was until just now, you can see the sunrise in the paint reflection. It really means you can tell my car from others, as was obvious on the drive home:

Couple more pictures of @Randy Spencer 's car from today's NDEW event in Berkeley, CA:

upload_2018-9-15_20-33-5.png

upload_2018-9-15_20-33-42.png

He really needs to find some whitewall tires. :)

Bruce.

You know, it is not exactly what I would do to my car, but it does show some creativity. KUDOS! If I were stopped at a SuC and I spotted your car in a line of 12, you would be the first I would go to and introduce myself. I am fascinated by people who think outside the box (e.g. Elon).

• Love
Reactions: Yonki and PeterK
You know, it is not exactly what I would do to my car, but it does show some creativity. KUDOS! If I were stopped at a SuC and I spotted your car in a line of 12, you would be the first I would go to and introduce myself. I am fascinated by people who think outside the box (e.g. Elon).

I can't tell if you're actually serious but first you would introduce yourself to? As in you would introduce yourself to multiple people? No offense but this is part of the reason that I dread ever having to use a supercharger as I'm there to charge not to have random strangers come talk to me. :/

Just looks wrong to me :eek:
4.jpg

I thought it came out very well, lots of complements yesterday. They got the curve pretty close, they tapered the shadow, or trim around the inset. I agree with Bruce about the white walls, but probably not gonna find those or any classic wheels anytime soon.

It is always curious trying to figure out if people would like to socialize. Mostly I just stop people who pull in next to me and explain the way the superchargers are wired.

-Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.