Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of the mud flaps you installed.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are a couple pics. It is very hard to see the PPF on white. I set the tape measure at the top point of the film for reference.

IMG_6575.jpeg

IMG_6581.jpeg

Reactions: FatherTo1
Here's what I went with and they're my favorite after trying three styles:

I still haven't tried Tesla ones because they've been out of stock forever!

I thought I was happy with my RPM mu flaps until I found this thread and the RA vs OEM one.... The molded flaps do look much better but the length just isn't there.... hopefully some company can blend the looks of the molded with the protection of the OEM style.

Here's what I went with and they're my favorite after trying three styles:

I still haven't tried Tesla ones because they've been out of stock forever!
They're in stock now.

Haven't got a pic at the moment but I went with evmudflaps - based in Canada I believe. Only fitted the front ones so far as I need to take them wheels off for the rear and I don't have a jack or the pucks.

Out of curiosity what is a rocker in terms of ppf?

OK, enlighten me. I don't get the mud flap thing.
They stop much of the dirt/rocks that your tires kick up when driving, and thus protecting the paint behind the wheel. The lower rear door of a Model Y tends to get hit a lot by dirt/rocks from the front wheels, causing paint to wear off.

This can be a roblem in all cars but the door shape and sometimes poor quality of Tesla’s paints make the problem worse. Which is why many Model Y owners get mud flaps.

Rear mud flaps are not as helpful, although they do add some protection for cars behind you. And it looks more symmetrical to have mud flaps for all wheels.

Reactions: TSLY
Here are a couple pics. It is very hard to see the PPF on white. I set the tape measure at the top point of the film for reference.

View attachment 696064
View attachment 696066
Thanks for sharing. I have the same PPF for the rear doors but haven’t put them on yet. Glad to hear they’re not noticeable.

I really like the quality and secure hold of the Basenor mud flaps. No issues with the rear bolt beneath the bumper during install. The mudflats add to the car and look great to me. Hopefully they do their job.

F2FC77AE-E2D7-4CB8-960B-D88C920FE8BA.jpeg

Reactions: suprax