Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pixel 6 Pro Wireless Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't have a 6 Pro but my Samsung S21 Ultra fits fine in the wireless charger spot and has no problem charging. The S21 Ultra is almost identical in size with mine being slightly longer. Hope this helps.

Samsung S21 Ultra: 165.1 x 75.6 x 8.9 mm
Google 6 Pro: 163.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm

Reactions: Spidey616
How's the in-screen fingerprint sensor? We bought two Pixel 5s, once I saw the traditional sensor went away in the 6. I'm too spoiled by being able to drag the system bar down with the rear sensor.
Honestly the removal of the rear sensor is my biggest gripe with the Pixel 6 Pro. I used it all the time to open my notification bar. And it was quick and easy to unlock. The inscreen sensor is slow. It takes a couple seconds to log me in. They went with an optical sensor hopefully next they use an ultrasonic sensor like Samsung does. Far quicker.

• Informative
Reactions: Noflash
Les nouveaux téléphones pixel sont sortis cette semaine. Je pense qu'il y a de bonnes chances que quelqu'un soit passé à niveau. Quelqu'un peut-il confirmer que le 6 Pro tient dans l'espace du chargeur sans fil et qu'il se charge effectivement ? Merci!
Oui pas de problèmes j'ai un pixel 6 pro et il se de charge sans fil dans ma tesla

I have the first-gen Jeda Qi charger and it worked perfectly for my Pixel 3XL; also running it into not charging the 6 Pro. Much as I hate to, I have seen reviews of the 4th gen Taptes stating it works with the 6 Pro, so I'm going to give that a shot.

I have a 2022 Model Y with a Pixel 6 Pro. I get the charging indicator on my phone with the built-in charger, but it doesn't actually charge. My phone gets hot but maintains the same charge percentage. Should I be going for a Jeda charger?