Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid door handles color.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to paint all chrome details of my Tesla Dual Motor Performance in black color, like Plaid. Please, let me know if Plaid door handles and all other chrome stuff are Matt black or Gloss black. Post the clear photos if possible, please. Can’t understand the right color from videos and have no Plaid in my country yet. Thank you.

I would like to paint all chrome details of my Tesla Dual Motor Performance in black color, like Plaid. Please, let me know if Plaid door handles and all other chrome stuff are Matt black or Gloss black. Post the clear photos if possible, please. Can’t understand the right color from videos and have no Plaid in my country yet. Thank you.
Plaid trim is gloss black.

Here you go:
IMG_5759D.jpeg
IMG_5760D.jpeg
IMG_5761D.jpeg

Reactions: it_manager
You can actually order new handles from Tesla's parts department. You can probably get away with ordering a set of 4 and stripping them and painting them.

One of my handles had to be replaced because they mounted it wrong where it was rubbing and it took off some of the paint. They ended up just ordering a new black handle and replaced it.