Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Planning to Order Tonight

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! I think they are a little behind unfortunately. I placed my order on the 15th. I was initially told I would receive my vin on the 22nd and the car would be shipped from Freemont on the 28th. I still havent even received the vin yet..... Sucks

Planning on ordering the long range 7 seat to replace my wife's mini van.

Do all new orders come with lifetime supercharging or is that only inventory models?
Which minivan? My wife was so stressed to give up the sienna. After a couple days, it was history. Never a mention again about size or loss of this or that. I was impressed with how amazing the X just quieted any remorse. And she is the queen of buyer’s remorse.

It was like bluebirds chirping and flying around me. Carrying me away to a blissful reality of “hey honey, it’s ok to smoke that stogie and sip that scotch. I have the X now, you smelly moron”.

• Funny
Reactions: dhallgagandeep
I was going to order in late September and see if any new small refresh coming. Grrrr. Not familiar with Tesla pricing and this is normal? raise or lower they price anytime they want? interesting.

Everyone raises or lowers pricing on cars when they feel like it.

At least with Tesla your price isn't based on your skill at the negotiating table and the size of your bladder (willingness to argue for 3 hours at the dealer,) and you can be pretty sure that everyone who orders at the same time got the same price.

But yes, every month or two they change the prices some. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Sometimes the whole thing, sometimes just one option. Mostly they add features or make them standard, but sometimes features vanish (perforated seats, Model X label on the FWD panel.) They might come back next year, or might never be back (really surprised that unlimited supercharging came back and is for all S/X right now. The one thing I regret so far from my Raven order. Also really wasn't expecting Ludicrous to be free for everyone now - which would have saved me the taxes the state insisted I owed on the "dealer incentive.")

No it was very basic actually. Only upgrade was 7 seats

Damnit. Me too.

Which minivan? My wife was so stressed to give up the sienna. After a couple days, it was history. Never a mention again about size or loss of this or that. I was impressed with how amazing the X just quieted any remorse. And she is the queen of buyer’s remorse.

It was like bluebirds chirping and flying around me. Carrying me away to a blissful reality of “hey honey, it’s ok to smoke that stogie and sip that scotch. I have the X now, you smelly moron”.

2016 Dodge Caravan. She is stoked about the X!