Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plano, TX - Downtown (possible)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looked at Tesla's Supercharger map today and found where a Supercharger station is planned next quarter right in the heart of downtown Plano, at 15th and Ave K. I have a vague memory of seeing this location tagged for an upcoming SC station before some 3-4 years ago and it never materialized, so I'm only cautiously optimistic this time. Has anyone else seen/heard anything about this?

1669934762619.png

Attachments

• 1669934686551.png
    1669934686551.png
    188.1 KB · Views: 89
Looked at Tesla's Supercharger map today and found where a Supercharger station is planned next quarter right in the heart of downtown Plano, at 15th and Ave K. I have a vague memory of seeing this location tagged for an upcoming SC station before some 3-4 years ago and it never materialized, so I'm only cautiously optimistic this time. Has anyone else seen/heard anything about this?

View attachment 880278
99.9% chance it isn't going where that pin is. The Find Us map puts the "coming soon" pins where the name of the town is on the map. If you zoom out a little bit, you'll see the name "Plano" shows up exactly where this pin is.

That would explain what happened several years when I previously saw this pin there. It turned out to be the Shops of Legacy location.

So what, if anything, can we take from this? That they are planning a SC station somewhere in Plano that we're not yet privy to?