Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plug in wall charger

-DA3

May 19, 2019
FL
Dumb question I'm sure-- but a few months ago I saw the wall charger from tesla that plugged into the nema 14/50 plug- They don't have them for sale anymore- what happened?

-DA3

May 19, 2019
FL
YES! Tonester! I wanted a plug in as you described-- I'll wait until it comes back on the market ;) Thank you!

Rocky_H

Feb 19, 2015
Boise, ID
The product page for it recently said that when they finished selling out the last of their current stock, it would be permanently gone, and they would not be offering it again.

But if you are going to get a wall connector, I do recommend hard wiring it in anyway.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC